Ur Fav.....

S

sidrohc

Probably Stigmata... I just got Panic and I REALLY like it so it's up there too.:D

Aug 31, 2007
Whats ur fav trick? I just wanted to know..., Me=#1Warning by Dainel Garcia, #2 Fraud, #3 Distortion then #4 Stigmata.

I think Distortion is my favorite trick. I really want to buy Warning by Daniel Garcia, but I can't find it anywhere. I know it is on eBay, but you never know when to trust the auction...

-|P54

Sep 2, 2007
There are some many tricks out there, so I can't name a favorite, but one of the tricks that really got me and one that I perform frequently is Sinful.

I think Distortion is my favorite trick. I really want to buy Warning by Daniel Garcia, but I can't find it anywhere. I know it is on eBay, but you never know when to trust the auction...

-|P54

Well, there's a reason its not being sold, its not conducive to your health. Warning is a nice trick, but one that could potentially "kill" you. I had the trick, but have never performed it.

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
There are some many tricks out there, so I can't name a favorite, but one of the tricks that really got me and one that I perform frequently is Sinful.

Well, there's a reason its not being sold, its not conducive to your health. Warning is a nice trick, but one that could potentially "kill" you. I had the trick, but have never performed it.

Cheers,
JTM

I thought that was the reason.

Thanks,
-|P54

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado

Cheers,
JTM

I heard that Danny and E checked with multiple doctors who said that a healthy person should be able to safely perform this trick?

Sep 2, 2007
I heard that Danny and E checked with multiple doctors who said that a healthy person should be able to safely perform this trick?

Performing Warning is just like smoking. Smoking isn't healthy, and in the future can kill you. If you smoke once, you'll be fine, but if you get addicted to it, you'll have problems.

I'm not sure of the reason that E stopped selling it, but the reason can't be too good.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
Well, that just makes me want it even more.
I'm very curious, but of course, they don't sell it anymore...

Well, you can get it on ebay.

You should consider yourself lucky, you don't have an effect that might potentially harm you.

Just remember to be careful what you ask for ... :D

Cheers,
JTM

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
Invisible Deck

That's one of my favourite's hands down.

I won't give away all of my set, but I'm kinda glad that not more people regularly perform this, as it's really hitting it for me.

Ty

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results