Who is the SANDMAN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2008
MoNTReaL 514 *****!
so in most of d+Ms video there is music ..right ?
the music is made my someone called the SANDMAN
here's a link to his myspace page
(but read this before you click)
many of us think that d+M is the SANDMAN
and i do think he is..
d+M said to the SANDMAN:
I CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH LONGER. THEY NEED TO KNOW....WE ARE IN NEED OF MEDICAL HELP. I CAN'T SLEEP...ONE OF US MUST GO.

Oct 5, 2008
I really do think that Daniel Madison is sandman, this is why:
Before anyone knew of Sandman, daniel madison had his music on his videos.
Also they're both from the UK
Also if you look on Sandmans myspace at the bottom there is a slideshow and the second picture is says "Daniel Madison" and if you see Daniel Madisons picture looks like the real Sandman.
Also Daniel Madison creates his own music now, he goes by HIMSELF, if you have "Madness" by Daniel Madison watch at the end of the video it says music by "HIMSELF" then the word HIMSELF disappears and you see "Daniel Madison" comes up, so it says music by "Daniel Madison"
And is you listen to Daniel Madisons own music it sounds extremly similar to Sandmans.
And theres more but I have to go...

Mar 19, 2008
My place!
on his myspace page they had people imitating the sandman. D+M had done one and they looked very different. plus in one of his vids where (i think) he made the music he said it was made by the devil himself

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
ooh Conspiracy theories...Penn and Teller should do a Bull**** episode on this...:)

Hum...I will have to investigate further before I have an avid opinion.

To the batmobile!

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Love the music of Sandman, helps me get to sleep each night ironically.

Unfortunately, however, this thread isn't magic-related, and I think it would be best to close it. Feel free to continue discussion in private, via PM. :)

I am Sandman,
TDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results