Frozen

D

Deleted member 2755

I know this has been posted before but im just like: HOLLY ****!!
It looks great! Dont like the patter dog i would completely change it but the effect rocks!! If it is not toooooo expensive and street ready then im in
http://www.ellusionist.com/category/featured/frozen+by+adam+grace.do

Its $30 if you read the page.:p Yeah it looks awesome. With something like this, I wouldn't even use patter. I would just let the magic speak for itself on this one. Of course, I can't say that is what I'm actually going to do because I don't have the DVD so I don't know how the gimmick works. Looking forward to this though.

Also announced today was Justin Miller's M5 DVD coming out soon with E.

-Doug

Nov 24, 2007
Hermosillo Sonora
its not $30, the free blue gaff its $30. But anyway looks ****ing awesome and "thread" just got a enemy. I´ve thinking getting thread and perform a great routine using it ( then stigmata and control, everything happens with the body) or getting frozen and combine it with control ( looks so mysterious and i have this love for ice and cold, when i think about cold a magical feeling comes to my head with a full moon and a forest, and i like it) xD

Oct 28, 2007
this does look amazing but i swear it is in the T11 media somewhere just with a different name.

and thread vs frozen i would say thread because it is amazing! but i hear it kind of hurts so i don't know!

Nov 24, 2007
Hermosillo Sonora
for me: the gimmick shouldnt be too expensive and last a lot or bunch of performances, needs to be easy to carry with me , resistant and clever.

BTW if you watch the trailer you can see how the black guys are wearing a whole bear because of the cold and the other guys are wearing t-shirts, i mean, arent they cold?

Oct 28, 2007
yeah i found the video in the media section it is called when hell by allan rorrison and it looks exactly the same except for video quality

;) (click on the smilie)

Sep 2, 2007
anyways, back on topic, this has been sold before. it was a different system. and it was 250$. He stopped selling it because a hose broke and he got frostbitten and has permanent mark on his body. BUT Ellusionist has changed this method around so it;s safe (To my knowlege)

yeah i found the video in the media section it is called when hell by allan rorrison and it looks exactly the same except for video quality

;) (click on the smilie)

Actually Alan has to say about this in a different thread -

Hey guys. I do have a similar effect but my own will never be released. Adam had his way before i designed my own and out of respect for him Mine wont be put out. Buy Adams, he has put so much work into it that it WILL be astounding

The original thread was discussing Frostbite which has had a name change. HERE

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
I HOPE its not done the way I think its done, but I can not wait to pick this up, Someone here mentioned making a routine using THREAD, STIGMATA, CONTROL. that seems pretty powerful to me, does anyone think if you replaced thread with frozen it wou;d still be as strong or stronger?

Sep 1, 2007
I HOPE its not done the way I think its done, but I can not wait to pick this up, Someone here mentioned making a routine using THREAD, STIGMATA, CONTROL. that seems pretty powerful to me, does anyone think if you replaced thread with frozen it wou;d still be as strong or stronger?

Apples and oranges.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Actually Alan has to say about this in a different thread -

The original thread was discussing Frostbite which has had a name change. HERE

Alan is an absolute legend, he has great performing chops and an excellent creative mind. I spoke to him some time ago concerning an effect I had came up with which was similar in effect to one of his published pieces. Turns out, I had just independently recreated one of the first methods he conceived for the effect so obviously production closed on that one. It's lovely to know that Alan has similar working practices. Just another notch on his 'good points'.

I would be ignorant to my own credits though, If I were to NOT mention my booklet on magic with REAL ICE, FreezerBurn. Similar in visual props, but completely different material.

I WILL be picking up FROZEN, it looks ACE!

CL

Nov 12, 2008
anyways, back on topic, this has been sold before. it was a different system. and it was 250$. He stopped selling it because a hose broke and he got frostbitten and has permanent mark on his body. BUT Ellusionist has changed this method around so it;s safe (To my knowlege)

Actually, when the hose broke it killed 104 people in my show. One of them was David Blaine (the real David Blaine not the impostor that you see on TV). Currently, I'm in jail serving consecutive life sentences for the deaths that this trick caused.

Come on... let's make this rumor really good!

All kidding aside... I actually never sold the $250 version to anyone. I waited until it was just right...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results