This is EXACTLY why Dan And Dave Buck are the Best.

Sep 20, 2008
I formally sent a ticket out in www.dananddave.com asking for a signed Deck of Smoke and mirrors from Dan and dave buck. i originally wanted 1 smoke and 1 Mirror deck signed, and another one of each just for flourishing purposes. The reason why i wanted a Signed deck of S&M is that because its my 18th Birthday coming up, and i havent had a chance to purchase S&M yet.

I asked if signing the Deck was possible, since they only mentioned signed Playing cards on the customer service section.

There were a lot of complications as to where my ticket landed, but i sent an E-mail to Dan buck and he said that he'll give out the two decks for free. i was quite hesitant at first, and i was offering to pay for it instead. They Insisted that i should just take it.

It finally arrived today, and i was screaming my head off outside the post office. im a proud DnD Fanboy, and its good that Dan and dave actually care about their fans.

ive got a Card container here from Egypt, and originally in there was white ghosts and Black ghosts. i kicked em out and placed S&M instead!

as a Final Note, please do not take advantage of this, i was quite hesitant to post this Thread, knowing that there's probably going to be 100000000 others that want to use my LEGIT story just to get a free signed deck.

Please just refrain from doing so, purely out of Respect.

My Birthday is still a few days away (10 days to be precise) and im already happy. Thanks again Dan and Dave Buck!

Sep 20, 2008
i did offer to pay at first to be honest- i wasnt trying to see if they'd give it out for free. and YES i am turning 18 soon, i thought it'd be a great self-present to buy a signed deck from Dan and dave buck.

its better cause i got it for free. WOOOH!

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
Ok, people, listen up... he got the decks, lets ask for something else eh?
what? we didn't ask for signed decks for our birthdays, did we? We're simply asking for the next big hit/release from D&D xD

Here's an example you should definitely use:
Hi Dan/Dave/Dan&Dave, I'm sick, and not feeling well at all, and next week is my birthday. I've gotten so sick i couldn't go to work, and therefore won't have my salary this week. I was planning to get (Insert effect's name here) when i get my salary for this week, but now.... *sighs/cries*
If i don't get the (Insert effect's name here again) in time for my birthday, I'd rather not have a birthday this year. I'm not asking you to give it to me for free, like you did to Sinful with the signed decks... I'm just asking you to send it to me, and i'll pay you when i feel like it.

Your very sick fan,
(Insert name here)

Sep 20, 2008
Ok, people, listen up... he got the decks, lets ask for something else eh?
what? we didn't ask for signed decks for our birthdays, did we? We're simply asking for the next big hit/release from D&D xD

Here's an example you should definitely use:
Hi Dan/Dave/Dan&Dave, I'm sick, and not feeling well at all, and next week is my birthday. I've gotten so sick i couldn't go to work, and therefore won't have my salary this week. I was planning to get (Insert effect's name here) when i get my salary for this week, but now.... *sighs/cries*
If i don't get the (Insert effect's name here again) in time for my birthday, I'd rather not have a birthday this year. I'm not asking you to give it to me for free, like you did to Sinful with the signed decks... I'm just asking you to send it to me, and i'll pay you when i feel like it.

Your very sick fan,
(Insert name here)

Thank you for completely Ignoring my final note: i'll put it up in bold for you:

as a Final Note, please do not take advantage of this, i was quite hesitant to post this Thread, knowing that there's probably going to be 100000000 others that want to use my LEGIT story just to get a free signed deck.

Please just refrain from doing so, purely out of Respect.

I'll repeat that last part:

Please just refrain from doing so, purely out of Respect

and once more: just to place more Emphasis:

Please just refrain from doing so, purely out of Respect

RESPECT guys. RESPECT what they did. This is what i thought when i was typing this thread out- If i post this, this will give a chance for people to get free ****. I dont mean to Inflict any hassle towards the DnD Company- But i felt, that this act deserved a Lot of recognition. and i mean a LOT.

Sep 20, 2008
I apologise- im a bit paranoid about the whole "Lets all get free ****" scheme that might start and whatnot. Sorry i didnt detect the Humour intended.

May 8, 2008
England
HA! Just fierd off 57 e-mails from different adresses asking for free ****!
No I joke, that's really cool of them and good for you. Happy birthday too! :)
I hope, that no-one takes advantage of this, like Sinful said respect.
-S

Sep 20, 2008
Sinful07 that is! i dont think Sinful (the Moderator) would be pleased about you calling me his official Stage name! =D

anywho- major respect to the bucks- IMO this beats E's Customer service that they take pride on!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results