Paper Crane Productions - Election

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Speechless!!!

At first, I thought this looked similar to d+M's BAD INFLUENCE, but man, was I wrong. I may just be picking this up. Sweet effect!

//Sanj

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
I have some questions on this effect. I hope someone from PaperCrane can answer these questions;

How long is the dvd?

Is it a gimmicked trick?

Moderator, please move this thread to "Product question" section.

Sep 1, 2007
I think this is using a priciple by Daniel Madison. I think it was called irreversable. If so, then yes, the deck is gimmicked.

Sep 3, 2007
after i saw the demo, i was like "that's it???"
I thought the kicker would be that the rest of the cards are blank

You could do that if you wanted. Runtime is just over 10 minutes. He just basically goes over the handling pretty quickly (not much in depth). But it's so easy to get that it didn't need much more. It's not bad and I like that blanks idea.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
You could do that if you wanted. Runtime is just over 10 minutes. He just basically goes over the handling pretty quickly (not much in depth). But it's so easy to get that it didn't need much more. It's not bad and I like that blanks idea.

So, is there a gimmick or not? :)

Feb 12, 2008
Not accusing anybody of plagiarism but this effect appears to be a more developed/extended version of Daniel Madison's "Irreversible".

Sep 1, 2007
SirFansAlot, is this the same principle as Irreversable. If you don't know it(I'll try my best at not exposing here) it involves a very popular "gimmick" that many magicians use. Sound similar to Election.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I quite enjoyed the download really - Short, Sharp and to the point. It's only 10 mins long, but Eric goes over everything you need to know and there are a couple performances.

It's not a revolutionary method, but it's really nicely employed to create a very impossible effect.

For £5, I'm happy. :)

D.

Sep 3, 2007
SirFansAlot, is this the same principle as Irreversable. If you don't know it(I'll try my best at not exposing here) it involves a very popular "gimmick" that many magicians use. Sound similar to Election.

I'm not familiar with Irreversible but it could be similar based on what you say.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results