Walk on Water Practice

Feb 8, 2008
Yeah, stop trading. But, I digress. Let me just say this: this is not really impressive considering there was only like an inch of water, or so it seems. Why didn't you fill up the tub all the way? Or find a pool? Just because it's winter doesn't mean that it's impossible to find a more suitable body of water. If you refilm this with some more substantial proofs, then I will be convinced that this is a good effect. It just seems that most of your stuff that you show is camera editing or stuff that's terribly impractical, like having your friend hide behind a tree and then get into some clothes on the chair. Sorry if I sound harsh.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
hum...I think you could get the same effect by doing th King Rising levitation (or any other means fo levitating) inside a bathtub. Next time, get someone else to film it, so we have a better view all around you ;)

Gustav

Aug 31, 2007
MI, US
Looks like video editing to me, as in he made it look real by the camera shots, when he placed his hand under his shoe he wasnt even in his pants.

M

Mystifier1

wait.... i don't get why were trying to "Figure Out" this guy's tricks.... please enlighten me

me either i posted the video for feed back and not for people trying to figure it out.

But thanks

Dude you are not Criss Angel!

Your walking on a puddle of water in your bath-tub, if you can do this with a bigger body of water like a pool or a river then I will be impresssed. Also try one continous shot, not lots of fancy shots that makes it look good.

JDEN

Sep 30, 2007
I sure hope this Criss Angel fad will be over soon and then maybe people will start becoming magicians. I dont mean to sound harsh because when I seen my first magician I tried as hard as I could to emulate that person as well, luckily for me it was Lance Burton. So instead of going out and buying a camera and editing software I tried to convinve my parents into letting me have a dove as a pet haha!! Seriously though; I thought magic was cards, coins, cups and balls, rings, real audience, etc. And not windows movie maker, camera software, and youtube. I noticed you have a video on youtube with sleight of hand. Work on that, work on things that you will actually be able to perform to a real audience. I will tell you this, once you get a standing ovation from 50+ people doing a coin routine that took you 4 months and 3 blisters to master you will have such a rush and a feeling of accomplishment that you will forget about Criss Angel and his fancy hollywood editing and start looking into the real innovators in our art like Slydini, David Stone, David Roth, etc. If you dont belive me just go to youtube and watch some videos of Criss Angle doing some coin or card tricks and then watch David Stone with some coins or cards and you will see the difference. Good luck buddy! And if you ever need help with magic just drop me a pm and I will help ya but unfortunitly I dont know much about video editing so I cant help you with what you are currently workin on. Good luck buddy!!

Jan 19, 2008
Oh sorry, I was talking about something else!

Funny though to see freak out as if it was actually released!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results