Good Tricks - Gambling Theme

Aug 27, 2008
I am coming up with a whole gambling act and need some more hard hitting (preferably) card tricks. I will open with a demo of second and bottom dealing then go into the invisible palm, an ace routine, and a dream of aces. Im thinking about doing three card monte after that. I need some more slight of hand tricks before I go into mentalism and reading people's minds.

Thanks

Sep 30, 2008
The best to sources I can recommend to you are:

1) Andrew Wimhurst's Down under deals-Andrew's routines are highly entertaining and demonstrate sleight of hand expertise very well. Ultimate Topsy Turvy aces, Spread 'em, and cheaters aces are just a few of the masterpieces found in this booklet.

2) Fast Company by Damien Nieman-This dvd set teaches you mechanics: various bottom deals, various second deals, false cuts, false shuffles, great open travellers routine, and great triumph routines. The material is also taught well.

Hope this is somewhat of help.

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
By far the finest gambling trick is found in RRTCM. Poker Puzzle i believe is the name. A demonstration of a bottom deal with a great kicker. Shuffled deck, impromptu.

To be honest, you can make an Ambitious card into a gambling routine. Or any other trick for that matter.

I do love Andrew Wimhurst's material though, a tremendous magician.

Sep 1, 2007
Greg Wilson does this great version of Reset that has a gambling hook.

I usually do the DB blackjack production to get into Reset.

Nov 8, 2008
U.S.
James Swain DVD set

Get the James Swain DVDs. Every single trick (except for about 3) on the four DVDs concerns gambling. I created an entire 20 minute act of just the first two DVDs. On the first DVD, he teaches his personal act. Every thing uses cards, And everything is extremely strong. You will learn an awesome pseudo center deal that can be done with the specified cards face up as well as face down. Get these DVDs, you'll love them.:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results