Electric Touch Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2008
I know the basics in's and out's of the Electric Touch and I really want to buy this but I had two questions before I did.

1. I heard there is something about placing the gimmick inside the shoe and it requires somebody else to do it well.

2. How long will total setup take if I did it all in one day, about?

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
really in my opinion its a bad choice I got it and man really... its a very bad choice I made. the gimmick is really a hassle to make and well in my opinion to much. i give it a 2/5 for its utility

Use the PETS set-up.

It's much more convenient than either of the set-ups that the DVD mentioned. You can use the secret forum to find out about it, and if that doesn't work, IM me and I'll let you know how to do it. This being after you purchase the device, of course.

Using the PETS set-up, you don't have to visit a shoe-maker, and there is no tap-dance sound effect as you walk. It's much more convenient, once you get it working. It isn't too hard to set up either.

Reactions: nicomuto
Dec 14, 2008
elec touch setup

alright dude. The electric touch is pretty cool. It can be comfortable depending on how much leg hair you have haha! not really, but if you want the pro version you should have a shoemaker install the special space on your shoe. if not, you can do it yourself. A good shoemaker can do it in about a day or 2, but if you haven't got it by now i would. It only works really well on hard floors. not hardwood floors, but like tile or outside cement. Not good on carpet, or lanoelum.

hduarte1

Elite Member
Jul 2, 2008
Akatsuki Hideout
Use the PETS set-up.

It's much more convenient than either of the set-ups that the DVD mentioned. You can use the secret forum to find out about it, and if that doesn't work, IM me and I'll let you know how to do it. This being after you purchase the device, of course.

Using the PETS set-up, you don't have to visit a shoe-maker, and there is no tap-dance sound effect as you walk. It's much more convenient, once you get it working. It isn't too hard to set up either.

Where can I learn this PETS set-up? my ET is just collecting dust b/c I dont like how it feels when I walk and the noice just kills me? please IM me or email me at hugo.duarte@sjk.com thanks man. I try sending you an IM but something was wrong with my computer that I dont have something set up.

HD

Apr 3, 2009
Hi and welcome, I just bought my ET however, I am not a good magician and I am not happy with the results that I made...Can you help me guys or can you send the P.E.T.S. setup through my email at saparedes_sjp@yahoo.com for me to be successful in doing my tricks? thanks and God Bless!! ;)

Jun 11, 2009
pets setup

Hi,
i just received my electric touch, and find it fantastic.
however i am unable to join http://forum.secretcenter.info/open/
plus i get the followine error message:
Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster
Error 404

I am deadly curious about the mythical PETS setup, and i'm wondering if someone could send me instructions for this.
i can answer any question about the electric touch product if you want proof that i actually own it (how many dots on the dvd for example)
my email address is sjrwheeler@hotmail.com

thank you in advance.
Sam

Jun 11, 2009
Electric Touch by Yigal Mesika - Magic Trick

Hi I'm currently selling my electric touch, it really did not meet my style, and i used it maybe once or twice on my housemates to test out so its practically new. anyone interested?

Ebay item number: 260650514100

Jun 23, 2011
Where can I learn this PETS set-up? my ET is just collecting dust b/c I dont like how it feels when I walk and the noice just kills me? please IM me or email me at hugo.duarte@sjk.com thanks man. I try sending you an IM but something was wrong with my computer that I dont have something set up.

HD

Hi, I am looking for PETS system everywere...up to now, I am losing any hope to find the holy grail of ET setups.
Did you found it? if you did, could you send it by PM to me or to my email sergio.schilling@gmail.com?. Many thanks!!!

Jun 23, 2011
Hi and welcome, I just bought my ET however, I am not a good magician and I am not happy with the results that I made...Can you help me guys or can you send the P.E.T.S. setup through my email at saparedes_sjp@yahoo.com for me to be successful in doing my tricks? thanks and God Bless!! ;)

Hi, I am looking for PETS system everywere...up to now, I am losing any hope to find the holy grail of ET setups.
Did you found it? if you did could you send it by PM to me or to my email sergio.schilling@gmail.com?. Many thanks!!!

Mar 15, 2012
I know this is a bit old, but Ive own the device for about 4 years now and it has done nothing but surpass as a convincer. But I had heard about the P.E.T.S set up for quite a while now and still havent been able to find it. Could you be so kind as to show me the set up? delock51@hotmail.com -- Your help would be greatly appreciated. :)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Love this effect. Powerful, simple, and very organic. I think it's particularly amazing as an added "touch" (pun intended) on an existing routine, where the spectator "sends" you a thought, etc. They feel it happen.

Jun 11, 2012
The electric touch is pretty cool. It can be comfortable depending on how much leg hair you have! not really, but if you want the pro version you should have a shoemaker install the special space on your shoe. if not, you can do it yourself. :)

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I own it and did the pro set up myself from watching the dvd. In my opinion, it's a waste of money. It's uncomfortable to wear, stairs is a hassle, and you get a clicking noise when you walk. When you walk you need to walk (sort of) flat footed. I'd put this on the same list as ultra smoke, or pure smoke. Just not worth the money.

Jun 23, 2012
Use the PETS set-up.

I bought the electric touch and recieved no dvd or instruction. Can you please tell me how to set the device up and how to use the P.E.T.S method? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Jun 23, 2012
Use the PETS set-up.

I bought the electric touch and it came with no DVD or instruction. Could you please tell me how to set it up and what the P.E.T.S method is? Thanks!
Could you please respond to me via a PM or email?
shadow--blaster@hotmail.com is my email. Thanks!

Mar 10, 2011
i need electric touch

I own it and did the pro set up myself from watching the dvd. In my opinion, it's a waste of money. It's uncomfortable to wear, stairs is a hassle, and you get a clicking noise when you walk. When you walk you need to walk (sort of) flat footed. I'd put this on the same list as ultra smoke, or pure smoke. Just not worth the money.

hi do you have electric touch i need one ...pm here https://www.facebook.com/rajeshillusions

micheal123

Banned
Jul 25, 2012
Well! I Want to know about this that is will works completely, some time it creates some problems. And could not start electric touch setup… So if it creates no any problem in its setup, then I will must purchase.

Aug 6, 2012
I'm on the same boat as everyone else. I bought the electric touch a few months ago and I love it. The only thing I'm not happy with is the clicking noise it makes when I walk in the fact that I could only use it withone pair shoes. If anyone can help me find the p.e.t set up, that would make my year. Thank you very much for any help! Urlatinfriend@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results