Electric Touch Setup

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by coastaldude, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. can u also send me the info about the PETS setup? ;)
  2. everybody wants PETS setup lol

Hi guys, somebody can please send me informations about the PETS setup? its like a mystic setup, because in each forum that I saw somebody talking about this setup nobody have the tutorial or instructions lol...

I bought the electric touch + and will appreciate if somebody can send me informations about this setup...

3. Inside electric touch

It's got a negative ion generator inside the box I can show you how to build this trick
  4. PETS set up

I would also like to use the PETS set up please hit me up thanks. magismael247@yahoo.com

Also any recommendations on some good shoes to wear with the device?
  5. Best Shoes

Any good recommendations on what shoes to wear with the device. IE for tennis shoes and/or dress shoes. I have tried using some tennis shoes. It worked great for a week and then stopped working. I got the replacement thinking it was the device, but still no shock. any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
  6. Where can I find this pets set up? I just bought this last week. Can anyone pm me info? Thanks
  7. No thread bumping, por favor. This thread was last used in 2014. If you have a question about a product, go ahead and start a new thread.

Thread closed.

// L
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.