How did I do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
try and explian how i did this http://vimeo.com/2451668

ps. not camera editing................its a gimmik so give me some guesses of wat you think the gimmik is

pps. all you guys were wrong i made a gimmik card with magnets in it...the time code thing was to make you think it was reverse nice try everbody

Last edited by a moderator:
May 7, 2008
MoNTReaL 514 *****!

alot of us found how you did it and exposed it (which is not ok) but you asked us totell you how
then you said it was a gimmik magnet... if it fooled all of us .. why did you exposed it ??
i mean you just had to say yeah it's rewinded and you could keep your secret to yourself and laugh about how you fooled alot of magician..
soo yeah
think about it

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 9, 2007
You just played the video backwards. A few things gave it away, but the stopclock in the right hand corner was just silly

Jan 13, 2008
You ran the video backwards, then superimposed a timer going forward.

Never trust a magician, they'll always say one thing and do another ;)

-ThrallMind
Yeah, there were some very sketchy/unnatural movements that gave it away.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Yeah, there were some very sketchy/unnatural movements that gave it away.

Like the motion of ripping a card, but in reverse? :p

The timer is just an attempt to overprove that its not played backwards. No need to overprove unless you are hiding something. It's also...just in bad taste. I can place myself on the moon, but it doesn't mean I am really there, no matter how many times I say I really went there.

-ThrallMind

May 7, 2008
MoNTReaL 514 *****!
alot of us found how you did it and exposed it (which is not ok) but you asked us totell you how
then you said it was a gimmik magnet... if it fooled all of us .. why did you exposed it ??
i mean you just had to say yeah it's rewinded and you could keep your secret to yourself and laugh about how you fooled alot of magician..
soo yeah
think about it

Sep 2, 2007
This si not yours someone else (I forget whom) played with this idea before. So this is not ethical in any way shape or form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results