How did I do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2007
Like the motion of ripping a card, but in reverse? :p

The timer is just an attempt to overprove that its not played backwards. No need to overprove unless you are hiding something. It's also...just in bad taste. I can place myself on the moon, but it doesn't mean I am really there, no matter how many times I say I really went there.

-ThrallMind

i love how you were so sure it was playing backwards! he got you good!

this post makes you seem a little arrogant doesn't it, it is hilarious :p

Apr 28, 2008
try and explian how i did this http://vimeo.com/2451668

ps. not camera editing................its a gimmik so give me some guesses of wat you think the gimmik is

pps. all you guys were wrong i made a gimmik card with magnets in it...the time code thing was to make you think it was reverse nice try everbody

You should really stop now, the lying combined with arrogance is just making you look like a complete idiot.

Dec 10, 2007
alot of us found how you did it and exposed it (which is not ok) but you asked us totell you how
then you said it was a gimmik magnet... if it fooled all of us .. why did you exposed it ??
i mean you just had to say yeah it's rewinded and you could keep your secret to yourself and laugh about how you fooled alot of magician..
soo yeah
think about it

I havent seen the video (it has been taken down apparently) But I'm going to assume that this was an original trick, if it was not then disregard the following statements.
why was it "not ok" to expose the trick here? He made the thread asking people to figure out how it was done. I really don't think its a big deal if it is his own trick. Its not as though laymen search high and low throughout magic forums for any exposure they can find.

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
I havent seen the video (it has been taken down apparently) But I'm going to assume that this was an original trick, if it was not then disregard the following statements.
why was it "not ok" to expose the trick here? He made the thread asking people to figure out how it was done. I really don't think its a big deal if it is his own trick. Its not as though laymen search high and low throughout magic forums for any exposure they can find.

thank you dude

Oct 28, 2007
it is amazing how he fooled you told you the truth of how it was done and still you think it is edited, did you ever think that he purposely made it look as if it was reversed?

i mean look at the timer it is a distraction to keep you from the truth, to a laymen they would believe it but magicians don't trust what they see they get suspicious and think it is lie.

and if he is lying it would make it funnier but i don't think he is because it is stupid to lie about something like this.

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
it is amazing how he fooled you told you the truth of how it was done and still you think it is edited, did you ever think that he purposely made it look as if it was reversed?

i mean look at the timer it is a distraction to keep you from the truth, to a laymen they would believe it but magicians don't trust what they see they get suspicious and think it is lie.

and if he is lying it would make it funnier but i don't think he is because it is stupid to lie about something like this.

that was the whole point

Jan 13, 2008

Reasons for my belief on the video: I'm going based on what I see, and what I've seen of his past work...I'm pretty sure this is the same person that has posted some other videos on another site (maybe even this one?), and they ended up in the same argument (edited vs not), and they were clearly edited (or done using a method that he claimed they weren't, yet obviously were--it depends on the video, as he's posted a few). One thing I've learned in psychology is that past behavior is a very good indicator of future behavior, so I'm kind of willing to believe it's edited, despite what he's said, as his credibility isn't all that high in my eyes.

You can believe what you like, but also please respect me by letting me believe what I like; I'm not trying to convince you otherwise or mock you for your beliefs, I expect the same in return.

Thanks.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
i love how you were so sure it was playing backwards! he got you good!

this post makes you seem a little arrogant doesn't it, it is hilarious :p

Neither of us can prove our theories correct, bud. He asked for opinion. I give mine and defend it. Whereas...you just bash mine.

Who's the arrogant one?

-ThrallMind

Dec 10, 2007
Ramo you obviously posted this thread to cause an argument.

And I dont know why this thread was not closed along time ago.

JDEN

because people should be able to converse and discuss theories and ideas on something with out the moderators interjecting constantly. If you dont like the content of the thread, dont read it. If you are involved in the argument or discussion dont attack people and keep it civil. But its not like this thread is going to cause the implosion of the entire site, and its not like T11 is working with a limited amount of space that they are in danger or filling up. With all of the useless threads on here, i think it will be ok if this one stays open for some somewhat interesting debate.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Edited or not, it seems like Ramo D has stirred up quite an argument. Aside from that, the Vimeo video is no longer available (which makes me wonder what Ramo's intentions really were) - so for that reason alone, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results