Saturday Night Contest - A Night in The Alley

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Our entire team has worked night and day for the past week in preparation for the PROPAGANDA release and preview video production. Today, we wanted to do something fun to relax and unwind, and only one thing came to mind: BOWLING.

So Katie Egleston, Andrei Jikh, Bryant (t11 support), and I went to the closest bowling alley and played one game. Tonight's Saturday Night Contest asks you to make your best prediction of the results.

What we're asking you to post is the list of names from HIGHEST score to lowest, and the number of the highest score, only. For those of you (like me) that are bowling-challenged, scores today were all between the range of 0 and 200. Thankfully, everyone's was better than 0.

Each of you get THREE guesses. Submissions should look exactly like this example:

BRYANT - 199
JB
ANDREI
KATIE

In the above example, you would be guessing that Bryant got the highest score at 199, and Katie got the lowest score. You are listing them from HIGHEST to lowest, top to bottom.

All submissions must be in on or before 11:00pm EST, at which time a video will be posted of our adventure with the results.

Winner tonight (most accurate guess) takes home a deck of Props, shipped on the house anywhere in the world. Put your best mentalism goggles on and let's get this party started.

Sep 7, 2008
Andrei - 180
Bryant
Katie
JB

Andrei - 170
Bryant
JB
Katie

Bryant - 153
Andrei
Katie