Submitting a Trick to T11

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
that was pretty sweet. i'd buy it. But remember that once you submit it, don't expect a response for a while. I submitted a trick a while ago to ellusionist and they came back a few months later about it. I declined, having a deal with Mental Playground already, but still , my point is not to be discouraged by the time it takes

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Don't count out E. In my opinion they'd be more open to people submitting effects. Either that or PaperCrane

For some reason it seems like T11 wouldn't accept tricks. I could be wrong though.

-Kevin

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
yah i don't think they do either... i actually recommend Mental Playground, they are very easy to work with and they seem to give you more of a say in what happens with your effect than most companies.

Feb 15, 2008
Alright, guys. Here's the deal.

I'm considering Mental Playground to sell to. But I'm still not sure. I really need to make sure I'm not using some other guy's method. I would be happy if any of you guys could help. I STILL can't find DAVID FORREST'S Holey Ambition. I've check quite a few other tricks similar, none of which uses my method.

Thanks a lot guys!

Sep 7, 2008
Holey Ambition was a bonus PDF that was given out a while ago. It might be made into a DVD soon. I have the PDF, although you can't get it anymore.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Sure! The box, cards, sharpie (if you're signing the card), hands, table... EVERYTHING can be examined before AND after WITHOUT any switching

oh wow. the card can be signed? if so i will get this for sure. sounds and looks to good to be true.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results