Submitting a Trick to T11

Feb 15, 2008
Hey, guys.

I've worked on a trick for nearly two years now. I plan to submit it to Theory11, but before I do so, I would like advise from you guys. Are there any effects out there that might use the same method? Do you think Theory11 will accept it? All that jazz. Just throw me what you think :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHtxDE4UMt4

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

Its private so no one can see it. I highly recommend you keep it that way too. Submit it to Theory 11. They have a bunch of people they go to for research on history of effects. If its not original, they will let you know.

Good luck with this project.

-Doug

Aug 18, 2008
just click on his youtube link and its the first video

I think its a really cool effect, I may be interested.
Very visual, I would like to see some more performances

Nov 18, 2008
CA
ooooooooooh. i like it. the only thing i don't like about it is that you need a box with the cellophane window. also wonder what the other applications look like.
very straight foward, clean, and visual. I think it has some good potential.
love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen that trick before. I'm sorry to report it, but my friend is intending to sell a very similar if not exactly alike trick on his own website. I am sorry about it, but my friend has already created the trailer, the explanation vid, and set it up on his website. I apologize for any inconveniences, but please take this into effect. PM me if you want to discuss it further.

Forane

I've seen that trick before. I'm sorry to report it, but my friend is intending to sell a very similar if not exactly alike trick on his own website. I am sorry about it, but my friend has already created the trailer, the explanation vid, and set it up on his website. I apologize for any inconveniences, but please take this into effect. PM me if you want to discuss it further.

Forane

Just so you know this isn't the first time a trick like this has been made.:rolleyes:

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
This looks very similiar to the David Forrest Effect : Holey Ambition.
Although not exactly the same effect.
The method may be the same

Feb 15, 2008
WOW! Thanks for all the advise and comments! As for who to submit to, E is definitely a NO! Theory11 it is.

I can't seem to find a David Forrest's Holey Ambition demo. Anybody have a link?

Thanks!

Nov 10, 2007
I like it but I am going to give you a suggest of a different patter which in my opinion will make the effect stronger:
So the pectator pulls out a card [ 5 Spades ] and returns it to the deck. After a few words you say the card vanishes from the deck, you spread showing it vanished and then you say " right now your card is invisible traveling through the air if I give the card box a shake I can get your card to go into the box".
Just a suggestion.
If you release this I will be a buyer:)

I like it but I am going to give you a suggest of a different patter which in my opinion will make the effect stronger:
So the pectator pulls out a card [ 5 Spades ] and returns it to the deck. After a few words you say the card vanishes from the deck, you spread showing it vanished and then you say " right now your card is invisible traveling through the air if I give the card box a shake I can get your card to go into the box".
Just a suggestion.
If you release this I will be a buyer:)

haha Nice patter, Like "If I wave the box, I can catch it.". I liked that.
And one more time for the trick *claps*

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results