If you could have one deck for free, what would it be?

really. i know all the magicians and xcm'ers love cards. my question is which one do you really want to use with a passion? personaly i would love to try some red jerry's nuggets. the other one i really want to try is the black ghost deck. give me your imput

Sep 1, 2007
The black ghosts are just so beautiful, but they're so valuable I would never be able to open them. Jerry's too (well valuable, not quite so beautiful. but still awesome).

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
The smart money says Jerry Nuggets.
But if I could have one deck for free it would be a gaffed deck that can switch back and forth between looking and feeling like Jerry's and Black Ghost decks.

Sep 1, 2007
No doubt in my mind, Black Ghost deck.

Of course I wouldn't mind having some Jerry's but I don't really care for them. They don't even look cool to me.

I think Black Ghost are way better looking and are "eye-candy" for the spectator, as the Jerry's are blue or red with a lame-ish logo on them. That's my opinion though.

Spencer.

Sep 14, 2007
Probably a Black Ghost Deck, They're so cool, I've held one :cool::D and they handle well and look amazing!

-magicmatt:)

Sep 1, 2007
Melbourne
Hmm black Ghosts are overrated....they handle pretty much like any other deck..
They're just expensive because E decided to make them 'limited edition'
yea ....whatever...they feel like normal cards...(whatever makes you happy man, just my opinion)
and yes I have used one...nothing special

I would prefer to handle some aristocrats, old studs or some arrco tahoes

Sep 1, 2007
Also I'd like some Air cushioned Aladdin playing cards. Not the ones that are meant to be air cushioned, but the misprints that were air cushioned by mistake.

Sep 2, 2007
It would be nice to get a deck that's really from the 1800s, not the imitations. It could serve as an antique, or you could perform with it -- it would serve as a nice challenge.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Personally, one deck for free would hardly be useful. It's only gonna get worn down through all the practising and performing. It's frikkin' amazing how much one spectator can crud up your cards just by laying hands on them!

Keep the expensive, over-hyped decks for those that give a rat's bottom. A free deck of blue tally's will do me nicely thank you.

Sep 2, 2007
Personally, one deck for free would hardly be useful. It's only gonna get worn down through all the practising and performing. It's frikkin' amazing how much one spectator can crud up your cards just by laying hands on them!

Keep the expensive, over-hyped decks for those that give a rat's bottom. A free deck of blue tally's will do me nicely thank you.

Well, you can get a deck of Jerry's Nuggets or a Black Ghost deck, and then sell it :(, which would all you to buy about 200 blue Tally-Ho decks, so that you never run out of them with all the practicing and performing.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results