Walking Away

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Very smooth! HD works miracles :)

I liked the lighting and the colours of the video, it was time consuming to produce - but in the end it was all worth it.

Alot of Sybil variations in there - maybe for the next video you should steer away from those ;) - add a little more variety!

Gustav

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 25, 2008
As if we need another DM wannabe lol.

Can I ask a question. What makes someone a DM wannabe?

Is it how they dress?
How they look?
There style?
Maybe it's how there video is edited?

And how is my video in anyway relating to Daniel Madison.
Yes i agree, i did perform some flourishes , inspired by him.
But i also did some of my own.

Everyday i strive to create my own unique style and if you could even begin to comprehend what go's on in my mind , it would change how you think and look at magic for the rest of your life.

I seem to see this more and more on theory11. These immature fan boys that say things because just , everyone else is saying them.

I spent a very long time on this video , analyzing every little detail , so for you to call me a Daniel Madison wannabe, is just insulting.

Tyler Babin.

Apr 28, 2008

Is it how they dress?
How they look?
There style?

Everyday i strive to create my own unique style and if you could even begin to comprehend what go's on in my mind , it would change how you think and look at magic for the rest of your life.

I seem to see this more and more on theory11. These immature fan boys that say things because just , everyone else is saying them.

I spent a very long time on this video , analyzing every little detail , so for you to call me a Daniel Madison wannabe, is just insulting.

Tyler Babin.

I saw nothing in this video that made me think you're a DM wannabe, I thought it was very nicely filmed and edited and I enjoyed watching it, I think you did a great job.

The guy who said you're a DM wannabe probably thinks it's the cool thing to say, quite pathetic really, i've seen many DM wannabe's and your definitely not one of them.

Oct 19, 2007

Is it how they dress?
How they look?
There style?

Tyler Babin.

Nothing makes you a DM wannabe. I hate when people call others that because really I can call ALMOST EVERYONE on this site dan and dave wannabe's just because they do all of their material. And really there's nothing wrong with that, I do a lot of material from DM too becuase I like his idea's. If anything those are the people who are hypocrites!:p;)

Ps. I liked the vid. a lot you should try and submit the vid. to the media section. It looks like you have the moves down very smoothly.:D

Nov 30, 2007
Nice job. I really liked when you used editing to get the card to spin on your finger...it was pretty sweet. Also as for the DM wannabe comment I also don't think you were trying to be like DM at all.

P.S. Was that a ONE wristband I saw??? If not my bad it just looked like one (I wear that wristband everyday). If so...YEAH!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results