Push through Shuffle 1-on-1

Dec 5, 2007
Hello!

I have been working on some gambeling routines from Ben Earls past midnight dvd set and in some routines he uses the push through shuffle but he does not explain anything of it, so i was thinking about getting the 1 on 1 to learn it, but i was wondering how hard is the push through shuffle to learn?

Feb 24, 2008
Hey Mate, big fan of Ben earl myself but agree some explanations lack abit. Personally I figured the push through shuffle myself, I use it all the time in gambling routines but often its just alot simple to learn an inhands false riffle or something similar.

I dont own the 1-on-1 so wouldn't personally know how to rate it but would say that the move is definatly invaluable if it adears to your type of performance but can, then again, be just as easily be mastered from practice once you know the principles, and their not hard to work out ;)

Sep 1, 2007
Hey, I've learned the push-through shuffle from a few different sources, including Card Control by Arthur Buckley, and the Card Magic of Paul Le Paul. It's a good move and not too difficult. I wouldn't say that it's a knack thing, because it's not, but it's really something that you need to develop the muscle memory for. I'm sure that Jason England does a fine job teaching it, so no worries.

But in my honest opinion, the Zarrow Shuffle is better and it's really all I use since it's so versatile. If you were going to learn just one false shuffle, I'd recommend that it be the Zarrow.

Dec 5, 2007
Hey Mate, big fan of Ben earl myself but agree some explanations lack abit. Personally I figured the push through shuffle myself, I use it all the time in gambling routines but often its just alot simple to learn an inhands false riffle or something similar.

Yeah it was a great dvd set, but some explanations were horrible like some of the shifts, it was like oh here is the shift, bye.

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah it was a great dvd set, but some explanations were horrible like some of the shifts, it was like oh here is the shift, bye.

If you're interested in finding some good shifts, check out Card Control, as mentioned earlier. Also, Guy Hollingworth has some out-of-the-box ideas concerning shifts.

Feb 24, 2008
Ha true story :) 'shift thxbai' although some of his stuff is soo knacky like the 1 handed palming stuff, but credits to him cos I still <3 his magic.

Sep 2, 2007
London
I don't think it's that hard to get an acceptable push-through shuffle. Of course, if you want to get an invisible brief or do anything advanced with it, that will take longer. I would say it's definitely worth adding to your arsenal. I think that, in the context of a gambling routine, in which a lot of attention is inevitably directed towards the deck during a shuffle, a push-through is better than a Zarrow as there are less tells.

Dec 5, 2007
Hey, I've learned the push-through shuffle from a few different sources, including Card Control by Arthur Buckley, and the Card Magic of Paul Le Paul. It's a good move and not too difficult. I wouldn't say that it's a knack thing, because it's not, but it's really something that you need to develop the muscle memory for. I'm sure that Jason England does a fine job teaching it, so no worries.

But in my honest opinion, the Zarrow Shuffle is better and it's really all I use since it's so versatile. If you were going to learn just one false shuffle, I'd recommend that it be the Zarrow.

What kind of sleights is in the Arthur Buckley book? I was looking for a book to learn some culls,palms and shifts, are there any of that stuff in there?

Also is there hard to learn from that book?

Sep 1, 2007
What kind of sleights is in the Arthur Buckley book? I was looking for a book to learn some culls,palms and shifts, are there any of that stuff in there?

Also is there hard to learn from that book?

That's basically all it is. And at 12 bucks, you can't go wrong.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results