23:23 - Dee Christopher's latest offering...

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Everybody likes being able to accurately predict EXACTLY what card a spectator FREELY chooses, right?
And everybody would like to be able to do this 100% off the time, yes?

Welcome to 23:23...

23:23 is a collection of effects from the fertile mind of Dee Christopher. The crux of the book revolves around Dee's applications for his very VERY nifty T:23 move. I learned this a long time ago, and have been wowing spectators since! I swear, it's a VERY powerful idea. This move, in conjunction with a special something, will leave the spectator with the thought that you can accurately, and flawlessly predict ahead of time EXACTLY what card she will FREELY choose.

Shuffled deck.
No stack.
No Force.
No peek.
No palms.
Nothing of the sort.
Simply one smooth move, and one special something that any self respecting magician should be familiar with.

Dee's ideas with this have been praised by many top flight mentalists and magicians alike.

However, along with this bounty of magical delight, Dee has included a very special extra.

Want a coin bend where the spectator signs and dates a coin, then actually FEELS the coin's transmutation as it warps and bends in her hands? Check out Dee's 'Altered' effect. With NO suggestion, the spectator WILL feel the coin move in HER hands! This is probably my most used coin bend of the moment. In the right circumstances, this will SLAY your spectators.

Wait though, theres more! Remember Dee's awesome card quickie 'Shift', from 'Proximity Effects'? Well, with some added Nuance's, Dee has blown this effect into an awesome performance piece in 'Shift 2'! With added audioence participation, Dee has really worked this effect into a beast!

It's available now guys, be sure to check it out, I HIGHLY recommend it!

CL

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Thanks for the kind words Chris!

There's also my take on the 2 person code in there for a esp symbol reveal and my thoughts on the classic tossed out deck!

Lots of stuff for the sum of the beast £6.66!

Let me know what you guys think, I'm really stoked to be letting this stuff out at long last!

D.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
While I have no experience of tossed out deck routines, I can say that the 2 person code is lovely- simple, direct and deceptive! As well as Dee's thoughts on instant stooging, I can see a lot of people using this system!

The Altered effect alone is worth MUCH more than the asking price of the book, I would suggest snapping this up before Dee comes to his senses!

CL

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Dee I can't believe we still haven't met up... (that's a lie, I can)

Sounds pretty awesome and the mental-deal is absolutely mental. SEE WHAT I DID THERE.

May have to check this out... with Altered, you say they will feel the coin move right? How does this play out when working with it? Sounds like it'd be an excellent accompaniment/blend during a phase of a certain someone else's coin bend who I won't mention 'cause I like it that much. >_> :p

- Sean

Aug 31, 2007
So I just finished reading through 23:23. This is the first piece of material that I have received from Dee and the work is brilliant. You can tell that these are effects that he actually uses and didn't just create random crap to sell. All the routines have a good flow to them. I especially liked sylla-code. Very very good idea. Simple and elegant. Good luck with the release Dee.

Matthew Mello

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Haha, Are you talking about Skin? I've yet to pick up the DVD but from what Nardi told me it's MENTAL (There we go again!)

But yeah, as long as you follow the instructions they WILL feel it move, you'll need a couple of extra things, but a lot of people will have them at home, being magician's and all - but seriously. People SCREAM.

You'll love it sean.

And dude. Drop me a mail, I'll be around a bit this month, I'm pretty free - this is my break month :p lol

D.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
So I just finished reading through 23:23. This is the first piece of material that I have received from Dee and the work is brilliant. You can tell that these are effects that he actually uses and didn't just create random crap to sell. All the routines have a good flow to them. I especially liked sylla-code. Very very good idea. Simple and elegant. Good luck with the release Dee.

Matthew Mello

Cheers Matt - I thought you'd be into the code :)

Many Thanks for the kind words!

D.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Haha, Are you talking about Skin? I've yet to pick up the DVD but from what Nardi told me it's MENTAL (There we go again!)

But yeah, as long as you follow the instructions they WILL feel it move, you'll need a couple of extra things, but a lot of people will have them at home, being magician's and all - but seriously. People SCREAM.

You'll love it sean.

And dude. Drop me a mail, I'll be around a bit this month, I'm pretty free - this is my break month :p lol

D.
Shhhh don't mention it's name :p but yeah... I was talking about that. Nardi is right, it is insane in the membrane awesome.

So yeah, totally gotta check this out now... Dangit. :p I'll see about mailin' ya, this isn't my break month unfortunately.

- Sean

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Haha, Ok, well either way - you're at uni like 30 mins away so sort it out!:p

I'll show you the dreaded NIPslip and everything :p

There's been LOADS more people pick it up than this! I'd really like to hear what you guys think - I've worked uber hard to make this release the best it can be, stripped out everything that was filler and this is what I had left :)

D.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Haha, Ok, well either way - you're at uni like 30 mins away so sort it out!:p

I'll show you the dreaded NIPslip and everything :p

There's been LOADS more people pick it up than this! I'd really like to hear what you guys think - I've worked uber hard to make this release the best it can be, stripped out everything that was filler and this is what I had left :)

D.

NIPslip! Totally forgot about that. I just finished looking through the pdf as well, and it's very well written. Good job, Dee.

David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results