Jason Soll's Free Tutorials: The Athena

Sep 6, 2007
Ohio
Friends,

http://kicklight.com/video/kicklight/id/MTI0NA==#

The third and final tutorial will be released today for The Athena. The video will indeed be using Kicklight. Since the creation of my first Kicklight, which became the most viewed Kicklight of all time, I have become more acquainted with the technology and should provide a much better learning experience for The Athena than The C_M_C Cut.

-get ready-

Jason

-wollof ot oediv erom eno-
-noitasrevnoc lacitirc a-

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 6, 2007
Ohio
Quick thing to note:

I am trying to get the Kicklight on to T11's media section. If they cannot put it up, I will put the link to the tutorial here. It's published now, if you can find it!

Jason

-tcerroc-

Oct 8, 2007
Dang, I like it. I'll try learning it later. Thanks Soll!

I have seen people like Luka do something similar, but w/e.

Sep 6, 2007
Ohio
Dang, I like it. I'll try learning it later. Thanks Soll!

I have seen people like Luka do something similar, but w/e.

A little bit of history:

Ideas like this have been floating around for a long time. When I released this flourish for the first time, in my video entitled The J Way, which released within the first week of Decknique's existence, nobody else had accomplished the move. Scott and Sean has a similar move that executed the fan from above, whereas my version does it from the bottom.

Jason

Oct 28, 2007
great tutorial jason just finished it this is my seconed favorite right after the stag.

ps can't wait

D

Deleted member 2755

These tutorials are great. Really awesome of you to put these out for free. You also did a great job on these.

Props to you Jason. :)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results