New Concept -- Need Your Feedback!

Sep 6, 2007
Ohio
Friends,

http://www.kicklight.com/video/kicklight/id/MTI4NA==

The link above is to a video of mine that is almost 2.5 years old, entitled: Testing the Limit. By using Kicklight, I have added the option of knowing the performed moves at the time they are showed. Also, if you click the Kick when the move is shown, you will be linked to a website where you can learn the move. Sounds cool to me, but I'd love to get your feedback.

Best,

Jason Soll

D

Deleted member 2755

...... Why are you so amazing?.... Honestly....

-Doug

Sep 6, 2007
Ohio
Hahaha, so I guess that all your kind words imply that this new concept is good. That's awesome to hear! I'd love to see some other people try to use this with their videos.

Jason

A very innovative and effective way to show credits/resources as well to learn the material.

You may have stumbled upon the flourishing video application of the future.

Amazing job, and thanks for sharing your videos with the public.

Hey Jason

What actually is the concept here?

The video is awesome but it just looks like a whole munch of flourishes.

JDEN

EDIT: 800th Post

What he's doing is adding a "kick" under each different flourish he does which includes the Name of the flourish. Creator and links you to the resource to learn it if you click the kick.

-RA69

A very innovative and effective way to show credits/resources as well to learn the material.

You may have stumbled upon the flourishing video application of the future.

Amazing job, and thanks for sharing your videos with the public.

What he's doing is adding a "kick" under each different flourish he does which includes the Name of the flourish. Creator and links you to the resource to learn it if you click the kick.

-RA69
Oh I get cha now

JDEN

Yeah, this could actually be a revolutionary concept when used with flourishing, like, if someone wants to release all their flourishes, they just have to 'make a video with some 'kicks' and it's like a giant index in the form of a video

Sep 6, 2007
Ohio
Yeah, this could actually be a revolutionary concept when used with flourishing, like, if someone wants to release all their flourishes, they just have to 'make a video with some 'kicks' and it's like a giant index in the form of a video

Definitely! If someone plans to release a cardistry DVD, the Kicks would provide an awesome way to advertise the product.

Jason

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results