UPDATE -- Trilogy : The NEW theory11 Video Contest

Sep 2, 2007
guys just dont post in this thread so it sinks to the bottom and not as many people will know about the contest

Its stickied on the general discussion forum :)
Oh, and also Dan said it doesn't have to be limited to flourishing, it can be anything with a deck of cards. Including magic.

I don't think I'll be entering this, mainly because my flourishing skills are close to nonexistent, but I LOVE the music you guys have released here!! I'm putting these on my iPod as we speak, and I think I speak for everyone when I say I'd love to see some more of Dana's kick-ass beats released.

I suppose I could enter. Though I'm not the greatest flourisher I have a friend who is very computer saavy and could help me edit. A little work on my flourishes and I should be able to make something decent.

Oh, and for the record, my money is on TheCuso. I have a good feeling about his skills.

Aug 31, 2007
I suppose I could enter. Though I'm not the greatest flourisher I have a friend who is very computer saavy and could help me edit. A little work on my flourishes and I should be able to make something decent.

Oh, and for the record, my money is on TheCuso. I have a good feeling about his skills.

oh thanks man! but dont put too much money there, just in case hehe.

Sep 19, 2007
IM freakin' out.

I have been doing flourishes for only a week, but I REALLY want to win. I have less than a month to learn. Crap I am anxious. I do anticipate a ton of good videos.

Oh and where can we see the videos?

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Guys, you don't have to do JUST flourishes, look at this post that Dan made:

The only rule is the use of one of the two songs, (or both if you can edit them together nicely). Apart from that you can do anything you want, just make sure there's a deck of cards somewhere in frame.

-Vince

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 14, 2007
Do we have to send like a video of only flourishes? Or can we put in some tricks, because I was thinking of putting in some tricks that I made up.

Thanks. I love the songs so much!

nickmagic

Aug 30, 2007
Do we have to send like a video of only flourishes? Or can we put in some tricks, because I was thinking of putting in some tricks that I made up.

Thanks. I love the songs so much!

nickmagic

Hey nickmagic.

Glad you like the songs. It never really gets old hearing that someone appreciates your work.

To answer your question: This is primarily a flourishing / cardistry contest. Creativity counts and incorporating card magic into your video is completely fine, but it shouldn't be the focus. This isn't the last contest of this nature that you'll see on this site. If you want to do nothing but magic, I would suggest saving that idea for a later contest that focuses specially on magic.

Hope that answers your question.

Dana

Sep 11, 2007
hi do you think you can give all the music sounds i really love all of them ad i might remix them in mine. the w:h will ben when i do the oe wire the fore cards wiggle then bam the sounds hit and a new flourish. got any good video edit software under 100 $?

Sep 11, 2007
hi do you think you can give all the music sounds i really love all of them ad i might remix them in mine. the w:h will ben when i do the oe wire the fore cards wiggle then bam the sounds hit and a new flourish. got any good video edit software under 100 $?

Sep 1, 2007
Chile
Thanks, sidrohc, it works perfect. I downloaded The Sounds. :D

For Theory 11 people:
Can you upload all of the music from all teaser videos please? They are so great!

Thanks,
Nicolas Palacios

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results