Making a deck.

Sep 2, 2007
I think you need a bit more colour in the King, as well as a FIRM back design., and you can order from kardwell (50 deck minimum I think)

Sep 1, 2007
Some work on a fiery back design would be interesting. The faces of the cards I would hope would be left more or less the same as regular bikes, then you can effect all sorts of interesting changes using regular cards.

Blue backed bike -> rub it on the table to heat it up -> red backed bike

Wrap in flash paper -> light flash paper -> fire-backed bike!

Sep 2, 2007
Oh. By the way, Kardwell cards are NOPT bike finish, but they're close I think. It's where mcbride gets his cards.

Sep 27, 2007
Canada... Eh?
Sweeeeet. Thanks for the help. I think something is more likely to happen with the smaller custom deck minimum.. I think 25, 000 decks or whatever is a BIT too much.. I don't have 30 grand and neither does Matt.. =)

I've seen some of the designs so far, and I'm liking them. But you really should go for a fiery back design, with red and blue flame (versatility) backs, and do custom pips on the card I liked the custom pips those were nice, and change the ace of spades. That's my opinion since I like the classic bike look.

-RA69

Sep 27, 2007
Canada... Eh?
Is there a program or something that will make this? It would be a lot easier than making 54 individual cards.. Like, upload the pips, images ect.. :p

Am I daydreaming in a post?

YOU DECIDE! lol

Edit:

UNBELIEVABLE! Every time I'm using a program a lot, it stops working. My Photoshop won't work. It loads, then closes. : / I hate Microsoft.

Sep 11, 2007
i can print just buy cards stock from a card shop then get the special inks for your printer and the finish and voilia.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results