The Advocate

Jul 29, 2008
I think it's just me, but I can't seem to purchase anything from Daniel's site, whenever I click on more details on the product page, it doesn't load, can anyone tell me what I could do, or if they're expiriencing the same problem as well?
Thanks!

Jul 29, 2008
Also, sorry about the double post, but does anyone know if Bound is released yet?
I've seen reviews for it, but I don't see it on his site, I saw something on Collateral, that's called Rebound, but it sounds different, also, can anybody recommend anything on his site for me in particular?
I like cards, and I would say my skill level is in between begginer and advanced!
Thanks again you guys!

Nov 2, 2008
Arkansas
Also, sorry about the double post, but does anyone know if Bound is released yet?
I've seen reviews for it, but I don't see it on his site, I saw something on Collateral, that's called Rebound, but it sounds different, also, can anybody recommend anything on his site for me in particular?
I like cards, and I would say my skill level is in between begginer and advanced!
Thanks again you guys!
Collateral, one, two, three, thoughts of a madman, lethal (if you can find it), burn, madness, identity, blood, i have them all and they are execellent.

and bound was thrown away or thats what i heard on another thread anyway.

i think the advocate is some kind of power sleight.

Nov 2, 2008
Arkansas
but i dont mean to get into methods. i just think it is the ultimate of card effects. and however it is done it seems to be revolutionary.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results