Pandora tutorial

Aug 18, 2008
Geez, am I the only one who wants to give it to him?

[removed by mod]

Your welcome. :D

Wow you wouldn't believe it but I just did the pandora perfectly after only one view! You are the man! Dont have to buy the trilogy (again)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 2, 2008
guardian18, that was amazing!!! i got triology and that teacher was much better then the buck twins.

Feb 8, 2009
if you realy want to be in flourishing getting pandora wont help you that much. i think that the flourishes dvd from the trilogy is a must for any flourisher...
you wont "spend" 30$ just for buying pandora, youll get many more flourishes that are actualy way better then pandora in my opinion.

Mar 27, 2010
England
www.youtube.com
Anyone know where I can find a tutorial for Pandora? I really dont want to spend like seventy dollars to get the dvd just to learn the flourish.
ok firstly this is a non exposure forum like every one has said but i can help. You can just get the flourishes disc for only 30 bucks separate from the rest of the trilogy at dananddave.com hope this helps

- Zac

Dec 28, 2008
ok firstly this is a non exposure forum like every one has said but i can help. You can just get the flourishes disc for only 30 bucks separate from the rest of the trilogy at dananddave.com hope this helps

- Zac

Over a year ago was the last post mate, I'm sure it's been resolved already

As everyone else said buying the DVD would be the best route so as the support the Buck twins and to get the best teaching. Though if you reeeally want to learn without spending the money. Learn from watching. Watch videos with the Pandora flourish and learn from example.

Ter

Jun 16, 2013
On the dan and dave website, they have this flourish and just this flourish for $4++, so you do not have to get the entire dvd.

Dec 29, 2011
On the dan and dave website, they have this flourish and just this flourish for $4++, so you do not have to get the entire dvd.

Honestly, this thread was resolved and died in 2009, then brought back over a year later for no reason, which it clearly states above, even if you aren't reading the dates of the posts. It was absolutely not necessary to make an account and bring it back again over three years later when the OP has said that he already bought the trilogy.

Jul 13, 2014
While it's not exposure in the traditional sense of the word, in that there's no "secret" being given away that spoils a magic effect, it's still not good form. The reason being, Pandora is an intellectual property, in the same way a book or a film is. Maybe not legally, but certainly ethically. In the same way that distributing a pirated film steals from the creators, distributing or watching an unauthorised tutorial of a flourish takes money away from the inventor. Basically, don't do it. If you want something that costs money, you have to pay said money.
Exactly. You have to pay for sheet music for a copyrighted song. It is illegal to redistribute it without the owners permission. Magic is basically the same, it teaches you how to do this( an effect, move, or flourish as opposed to how to play the song) but for some reason it isn't illegal.it is obviously ethically wrong and should be illegal.

Nov 1, 2007
OP, honestly, if you're even asking where to find a tutorial, you're a noob. If you're going to be that unimaginably cheap, why don't you just slow it down and learn it like somebody with actual chops? That's how they teach it to you on the Flourishes DVD anyway.

Edited: saw that it was old, still stand by what I said

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results