The Science of Shuffling and Stacking by Richard Turner

Sep 1, 2007
If someone could give me any information on the content and the quality of this DVD, I would love that person forever.

(maybe)

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
It's a pretty solid DVD for an intro to gambling sleights. Richard Turner is amazing!

That's about all I have to say on it. If you have any specific questions, lemme know!

-ThrallMind

Sep 1, 2007
It's a pretty solid DVD for an intro to gambling sleights. Richard Turner is amazing!

That's about all I have to say on it. If you have any specific questions, lemme know!

-ThrallMind

So how is the riffle shuffle stacking that he teaches?

Mar 1, 2009
Very good.

He teaches a lot of different techniques for riffle stacking, for example stacking from the bottom, thumb count stacking, etc...

Definitely worth buying.

Sep 1, 2007
Very good.

He teaches a lot of different techniques for riffle stacking, for example stacking from the bottom, thumb count stacking, etc...

Definitely worth buying.

So then it's not just "protection," but actual technique?

Mar 1, 2009
Yes, he explains what he is doing the whole time ("riffle off 3 cards with your left thumb, hold a break, ...).
Furthermore he is sitting in front of a mirror, so you can see what's going on from the front and from behind.

Sep 2, 2007
London
Richard Turner could take Chuck Norris. That's right, I said it.

I don't know if you know, but he did used to spar with Chuck Norris.

On the DVD itself, to be honest, I was a little bit disappointed. I love riffle shuffle work, and I love RIchard Turner's work, but this seemed to be minor variations of very similar techniques rather than any major contribution to the "Science of Shuffling and Stacking". However, as an introduction to the concepts of riffle stacking, I'm sure it would work well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results