History Quiz:

Nov 10, 2007
I saw this type of thread posted on dananddave.com forums and thought it was a cool idea. So I thought I would bring it to the T11 forums.
These are the rules:
I will start off with a question in which you must answer correctly. I will post if you are correct and if so then you ask the question and we try to answer correctly and then if someone answers your question correctly they will then ask the next question etc.
So the first question is a double whammy:
Where was Dai Vernon born and what is his nickname?
Lets try to keep this thread going so lets get started.

Jan 9, 2008
Sacramento
Oh, I have to ask the next question. Let me hurry away to my *autographed* copy of the illustrated history of magic and I'll be right back. In the meantime, let someone else ask a question. I want to find the most random obscure piece of magic history.

How did Houdini die?

Nov 10, 2007
OK I will take it then that means tally to ask the next question you must answer this question correctly first:
In the first few introduction pages of Larry Jennings book Mike Maxwell says one of Larry Jennings thoughts on magic is that the effect is ______________
and the method is almost _____________________.

Nov 10, 2007
OK guys you should not have asked those questions I am the next question you must answer mine first to answer the next question. Lets not get off track.

Sep 1, 2007
California
Why you? I don't see why the first person who replies can't answer. Then it just keeps going back to you everytime someone needs some time to think.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
OK I will take it then that means tally to ask the next question you must answer this question correctly first:
In the first few introduction pages of Larry Jennings book Mike Maxwell says one of Larry Jennings thoughts on magic is that the effect is ______________
and the method is almost _____________________.

everything and almost nothing

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results