Thread private forum?

Oct 22, 2008
So I've heard from many people that there is a private forum somewhere for the trick thread by wayne houchin. You need a code or something to get in to prove u own it? Because I ordered the download directly off of Wayne's website and I never got any code to go to a forum for thread. Is it only if you purchased off theory11? IDK help! Thanks

-Jake

Oct 22, 2008
I believe at the moment it's only for people who bought off T11, but Wayne's making some changes to that rule in the future.

oo ok i really hope wayne changes that cause i would like to join the forum especially cause its probably one of my favorite tricks at the moment (and NO PRESSURE IS NOT) although pressure is fun lol

Jun 4, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
This is a message i got from wayne when i bought thread from his website. hope this helps alittle

Greetings!

Gaining access to the THREAD protected forum at Theory11 is easy - just forward your PayPal receipt for Thread AND your Theory11 username to: ThreadForum@whentertainment.com. The protected forum should become visible within 48 hours after you supply the above details.

NOTE: You will not receive an additional email however you will be able to see the THREAD protected forum on the Theory11 forums homepage once you have been set up in their system.

If you have any questions regarding the Theory11 protected forums you can contact T11 here: jonraiker@theory11.com

Thanks for you interest and I'll talk to you soon!

W:H
WAYNE HOUCHIN
// magician

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results