Jerry's Nugget Playing Cards :: RELEASED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2008
You got me - at my work - I tried to sneak a peak and my computer starting LOUDLY PLAYING that stupid clip...then I couldn't click off it...then I couldn't close it.

On any other day - funny - not in a compliance meeting - so, I will find out who you are, and kill you. That is all.

First I will say - good April fools joke - second - I will really find you...I will really hurt you.

Have a good day.

Jan 28, 2009
Belgium, Antwerp
You got me - at my work - I tried to sneak a peak and my computer starting LOUDLY PLAYING that stupid clip...then I couldn't click off it...then I couldn't close it.

On any other day - funny - not in a compliance meeting - so, I will find out who you are, and kill you. That is all.

First I will say - good April fools joke - second - I will really find you...I will really hurt you.

Have a good day.

Let's just all report him or something?
maybe he'll kill himself

go get a life or go kill yourself, dildo.

Jan 13, 2008
Come on people, it's April Fools Day isn't it?
Yes, but half of the fun of April Fools is being creative with your jokes (or getting creatively fooled). A rick roll is far from creative...:rolleyes:

Edit: Just as a side note, since people were complaining: it's very easy to avoid this sort of thing by a) reading the replies first, b) realizing what day it is, c) not having your volume on all of the time, only when needed, and d) using firefox with NoScript and AdBlock Plus. I was curious to see what would happen if I did fall for the April Fools "joke", and all I got was a page full of nothing (well...text, with boxes of where videos or ads are supposed to be), with the words "You've Been Rick Rolled" under what was supposed to be the video. Funny how even if I did fall for it, it was an easily avoidable situation to not have to watch that video. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 21, 2008
:facepalm: can't believe I fell for that. lol. My chem professor definitely wasn't expecting to hear that in the middle of the lecture.

Feb 15, 2008
Due to unpopularity of my unoriginality, I have changed the link. Check it out, the new one! :D

PS I ordered a brick of both colours. Great success. They're shipping tomorrow. Can't wait!!!

Jan 13, 2008
Due to unpopularity of my unoriginality, I have changed the link. Check it out, the new one! :D

PS I ordered a brick of both colours. Great success. They're shipping tomorrow. Can't wait!!!
:rolleyes:

Edit: Note that this is what I meant by creativity. At least it's original...not something that's been done NUMEROUS times before, not even on April Fools. You should probably add "all your base" somewhere in your first post...you know, to spice it up a bit with some more brand spankin' new "creativity." :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results