Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Dan and Dave

Votes: 35 48.6%
  • Other

Votes: 15 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha Jamal, so stubborn =D

There is a difference from cardistry and xcm. I believe cardistry is flourishing as well. Though the difference between cardistry and Xtreme Card Manipulation is minnamal. Also, I found this funny, when saying Xcm's full name. Laymen think you're kind of weird because of that name. So I use cardistry for both terms most of the time. XTREME CARD MANIPULATION!!!:p

Haha Jamal, so stubborn =D
No u are
There is a difference from cardistry and xcm. I believe cardistry is flourishing as well. Though the difference between cardistry and Xtreme Card Manipulation is minnamal. Also, I found this funny, when saying Xcm's full name. Laymen think you're kind of weird because of that name. So I use cardistry for both terms most of the time. XTREME CARD MANIPULATION!!!:p

In xb1 devo says to call yourself a card artist. He says that xcm is not a popular term among laymen. Besides can you guys stop all the bs for once. If you tell a laymen you do cardistry all they know is that your doing something with cards, which doesn't exactly describe what your gonna be doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 27, 2008
GOOD GOD
does anybody know what they're even talking about? not a single person in this thread is educated in the ways that they should state their D*F:LK#@R;2 opinions. way too many posts to say "your wrong and this is why" to.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results