Best Cardistry..er ever

Discussion in 'Cardistry & Flourishing Forum' started by MagicLemonBird, Apr 15, 2009.

?

Best Cardistry..er

Poll closed May 16, 2009.
  1. Andrei Jikh

14 vote(s)
    19.4%
  2. Daniel Madison

8 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Dan and Dave

35 vote(s)
    48.6%
  4. Other

15 vote(s)
    20.8%
  1. *Flourishing

=)

2. XCM is pure card manipulation. Flourishing is an application to magic.

3. Flourishing = XCM

4. no it doesn"t.

5. Haha Jamal, so stubborn =D

6. There is a difference from cardistry and xcm. I believe cardistry is flourishing as well. Though the difference between cardistry and Xtreme Card Manipulation is minnamal. Also, I found this funny, when saying Xcm's full name. Laymen think you're kind of weird because of that name. So I use cardistry for both terms most of the time. XTREME CARD MANIPULATION!!!:p

7. #47 copperfield 14, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2009
    No u are
    In xb1 devo says to call yourself a card artist. He says that xcm is not a popular term among laymen. Besides can you guys stop all the bs for once. If you tell a laymen you do cardistry all they know is that your doing something with cards, which doesn't exactly describe what your gonna be doing.

8. GOOD GOD
    does anybody know what they're even talking about? not a single person in this thread is educated in the ways that they should state their D*F:LK#@R;2 opinions. way too many posts to say "your wrong and this is why" to.

9. #49 MagicLemonBird, May 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2009
    Okay, so xcm is different than cardistry. Cardistry is flourishing, and Jamal wants us to be card artists...:D
    I'm still going to call myself and cardistry...er:p

10. Why does a title matter? Its all card manipulation.

11. Me, I am the Best Cardistry..er Ever!

JDEN

12. Dude, you forgot The virts. They don't deserve to be in the "other" category.

13. Yes, I know...
    I just want to have a million options and to make it simpler for the flourishers to be T11 artists.