G fools d+M

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
I'm sorry, but I'm getting REALLY tired of referring to a person with shorthand. Can we bloody type out the names, please?!?!

Instead of typing out the following:
- d+M
- DnD, D/D, D&D
- G
- W:H, WH
- DG
- DW
- DB

Use their real names! For ... !@#$'s ... sake.

The theory is that it was a fake made to fool magicians for a while. Daniel Madison made a later video showing an almost identical video, but in reverse, before the video was edited. At the end it said 'Simple fools the magician' and we all got owned.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I'm sorry, but I'm getting REALLY tired of referring to a person with shorthand. Can we bloody type out the names, please?!?!

Instead of typing out the following:
- d+M
- DnD, D/D, D&D
- G
- W:H, WH
- DG
- DW
- DB

Use their real names! For ... !@#$'s ... sake.

Haha, Ben man, Chill :p

I think most people will know who they're referring to, I use that kinda shorthand in personal emails - It doesn't offend anyone...well, except you :p

D.

The idea is that most magician's tend to over think how something is done, when in reality, it's so much more simple: "Simple Fools The Magician". That's what this proves, and whether it was ment to or not, it proved other things too. Most people jumped at it. "Omg! Amazing! How'd he do that!?" and the big one "When's it coming out!?". Bad stuff.

Sep 3, 2007
The idea is that most magician's tend to over think how something is done, when in reality, it's so much more simple: "Simple Fools The Magician". That's what this proves, and whether it was ment to or not, it proved other things too. Most people jumped at it. "Omg! Amazing! How'd he do that!?" and the big one "When's it coming out!?". Bad stuff.

Dude. I have not been around for enough time to get the big picture. But what the F is Team Awesome? Is this some sort of joke, because right now I'm taking it as such.

Dude. I have not been around for enough time to get the big picture. But what the F is Team Awesome? Is this some sort of joke, because right now I'm taking it as such.

... We are a group of Elite Individuals classified as Awesome with an unlimited supply of Awesomeness...

When you get Pancakes, We get Waffles.
When you get Coke, We get it with Vanilla.
When you get Good, We get Better.
When I don't have an answer... This is what you get, lol.

Sep 3, 2007
... We are a group of Elite Individuals classified as Awesome with an unlimited supply of Awesomeness...

When you get Pancakes, We get Waffles.
When you get Coke, We get it with Vanilla.
When you get Good, We get Better.
When I don't have an answer... This is what you get, lol.

Okay. That is all well and good. I'm just stuck on the "When you get Good, We get better."

How do you go about doing that? Is it as simple as figuring out the tricks and making a better version? Do you need a team of Awesome to help you on this quest? Each one of you has a tough time considering ethics? You take the trick, figure it out, and then show it to team Awesome? And then with a group of Awesome individuals you all come up with a solution? Or is it a joke? Seriously, I think it is a joke.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results