After placing an order for Jerry's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkl

Jul 29, 2008
what do you do next?? no where did i found a paypal log in on the check out thing. it just placed an order.

also he send me an order email saying to make sure to complete payment through paypal or google.
so i've already send him the payment through email via paypal

am i susposse to do that?

Last edited by a moderator:

hduarte1

Elite Member
Jul 2, 2008
Akatsuki Hideout
what do you do next?? no where did i found a paypal log in on the check out thing. it just placed an order.
am i susposse to send lee the payment via payment directly to his email address?

you placed an order? another 2 guys plus me werent able to load the page or proceed from the checkout page...?

Aug 31, 2007
No, don't send him money. If it processed correctly it would have taken you to a payment page. You didn't get though cause the site was swamped. sorry.

lkl

Jul 29, 2008
but he send me an order email saying to make sure to complete payment through paypal or google.

so i've already send him the payment through email via paypal

Jan 28, 2009
You are all very lucky to have saved your fricking money. They are -NOT- worth it people. Take it from a guy that is looking at a deck of them right now, lol.

lkl

Jul 29, 2008
can anybody tell whether or not there's was an actual payment step in leeasher.com? all there was is the "your info", "shipping", and then finally the confirmation step, and nowhere did it says payment.

so do you do it manually via paypal??

Nov 22, 2008
Germany
Yes i have the same question: How do i pay now with paypal...now logins or links..it only says "make sure to pay with paypal"??
Cheers, david

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results