db2 change in buck footage

Sep 1, 2007
Yes,it's very impractical but actually I think it's kinda like anti faro or something,just somthing KNACK.Hehe I tried it at home but 1 out of 10 can I do it..
actually,It's something like push-off second deal,if you can't do it perfect,then it worth nothing and you can't use it at all.

BUT,IF YOU GUARANTEE YOU CAN DO THIS CHANGE PERFECT EVERY TIME,then there's NO angle sensitive,and you can call it GOD's CHANGE :D

There's another change that my friend created that kinda similar to Dan&Dave's GOD's change;) (At least right hand dose the exact SAME thing:cool:)
http://www.magicvideodepot.com/view.php?a=v&t=11754

Sep 1, 2007
This is frustrating because if they're doing a Trilgy remake thing then i've wasted $85?? We didn't get Jones Change on it and now they're re-making? I'm not buying it again but I think if they're gunna screw us over by doing this we should get the extras they add or whatever for cheaper or something.

Sincerly,
Spencer.

Aug 31, 2007
England
This is frustrating because if they're doing a Trilgy remake thing then i've wasted $85?? We didn't get Jones Change on it and now they're re-making? I'm not buying it again but I think if they're gunna screw us over by doing this we should get the extras they add or whatever for cheaper or something.

Sincerly,
Spencer.

How can you possibly say you've waste $85?!

The trilogy is easily worth that, plus you got it months ago, they might not even have any additional moves in the new one, all we know for sure is it will be downloadable, and each disc sold separately, and there will be some desert footage

If they do I'm sure they'll put it in the vault anyway

dananddave

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Hollywood
www.dananddave.com
Gimmickless,

who said we were "re-making" The Trilogy. Talk about a waste of time that would be. I can assure you we're not! The Trilogy is just going to be released as is in separate disc format as well as online download. Nothing will change content wise.

dan

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Gimmickless,

who said we were "re-making" The Trilogy. Talk about a waste of time that would be. I can assure you we're not! The Trilogy is just going to be released as is in separate disc format as well as online download. Nothing will change content wise.

dan

Ok *Wipes sweat off brow*
I was really hoping thats what it was.
Got a bit scared there ha ha

~Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
Somewhere in CA =]
Gimmickless,

dan
Also when you mean separate disc format you mean like DVD+R and DVD-R thing right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sincerly,
Spencer.

What are you talking about? The Jones Change IS on The Trilogy.

So this means that it pretty for sure The Jones Change is going to be in the Vault. Also when you mean separate disc format you mean like DVD+R and DVD-R thing right?

No, it means you can buy each disc on its own instead of the 3 box set that is sold through Dan and Dave, though I'm sure you can still buy it like that also. We also ALREADY HAVE THE JONES CHANGE, what are you all talking about?

Sep 1, 2007
Somewhere in CA =]
What are you talking about? The Jones Change IS on The Trilogy.

No, it means you can buy each disc on its own instead of the 3 box set that is sold through Dan and Dave, though I'm sure you can still buy it like that also. We also ALREADY HAVE THE JONES CHANGE, what are you all talking about?
Oh my bad let me edit that out then. Also thanks for answering that format thing.

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Yes,it's very impractical but actually I think it's kinda like anti faro or something,just somthing KNACK.Hehe I tried it at home but 1 out of 10 can I do it..
actually,It's something like push-off second deal,if you can't do it perfect,then it worth nothing and you can't use it at all.

BUT,IF YOU GUARANTEE YOU CAN DO THIS CHANGE PERFECT EVERY TIME,then there's NO angle sensitive,and you can call it GOD's CHANGE :D

There's another change that my friend created that kinda similar to Dan&Dave's GOD's change;) (At least right hand dose the exact SAME thing:cool:)
http://www.magicvideodepot.com/view.php?a=v&t=11754

this looks the same i think i worked it out but i am not sure

Sep 1, 2007
this change is not dans or daves its jack carpenters hurricane change done with a snap in front of it and the card is just out near the corner more.

hurricane change??I dont know how you guys think about this change.
And I didnt say that change is Dan&Dave's change.
You guys still think right hand does nothing but for covering something?No,this change has some angle sensitive but Dan&Dave's change needn't any covering,and in fact,right hand DOES the whole change(But in my friend's change left hand does a little more).

I think if you guys can figure out hidden pages on whatistheory11.com,it's easy to figure out how Dan&Dave did that change.

If exposed anything please delete.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results