1-on-1 a bit too obvious?

May 10, 2009
Note: Its the SKILL, not the SECRET.

Hey guys do you know how the trick works even before buying them? I don't meant to spoil it but i find the performance a little bad. Take "Trifecta" for example. What do you guy think??

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
i mean you know the secrect by watching the video.

Trust me, you will be surprised how often you think that you know the method, and than when you see it, it is completely something else.
And even when you are correct about the method, there are so much more little things and nuances that makes the move magical, that you don't see without explanation.

For me, I don't buy the secret, I buy the teaching...

Apr 28, 2009
Leiden/Holland
ofcourse you have to show the trick?
otherwise no one knows what they buy .
anyway everyone can look the trick over and over again and than understand how it works. but buying this is also a little point of respect to the maker i think.

jurre'

Trust me, you will be surprised how often you think that you know the method, and than when you see it, it is completely something else.
And even when you are correct about the method, there are so much more little things and nuances that makes the move magical, that you don't see without explanation.

For me, I don't buy the secret, I buy the teaching...

Very well said.

Personally, I don't buy a One on One just for the trick, I buy them sometimes just to hear these guys talk. And that's been very true about Fisher, Kenner & England.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results