A New Live Performance

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Well done! Good reactions too! I think you could have incorporated the spectators that came to watch you (that family of 3) to make the magic more powerful as well, but that's the only feedback I've got.

Keep up the good work,

-Sanj

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Well done! Good reactions too! I think you could have incorporated the spectators that came to watch you (that family of 3) to make the magic more powerful as well, but that's the only feedback I've got.

Keep up the good work,

-Sanj

Yep, your right! I felt bad afterwords because I didn't ask them if they wanted to see anything.

Sep 1, 2007
The biddle trick i think you sold short.

The biddle trick comprises of 3 effects and you didnt really get the full potential out of all of them.

First you are able to divine their card (which you didnt do) then you cause the card to vanish, finally you cause the card to appear reversed in the deck. You need to separate and clearly define each phase to really get the most out of this effect.

Jon Armstrong has some nice thoughts on this in his lecture.

Its always refreshing to see a live performance video, good job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
The biddle trick i think you sold short.

The biddle trick comprises of 3 effects and you didnt really get the full potential out of all of them.

First you are able to divine their card (which you didnt do) then you cause the card to vanish, finally you cause the card to appear reversed in the deck. You need to separate and clearly define each phase to really get the most out of this effect.

Jon Armstrong has some nice thoughts on this in his lecture.

Its always refreshing to see a live performance video, good job.

Thanks for the review! You are right on how I didn't get the fullest extent out of the Biddle effect. btw, Jon Armstrong's lecture is great! So glad I got the chance to see him.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results