SYMPHONY by DG : Contest Details + Live Chat Event

May 18, 2008
Boy, this will probbably be the one and only release contest I enter. I LOVE playing guitar, and I LOVE Daniel Garcia (in a total idol sorta way) and putting them both together makes for a great contest!

I really hope I win that guitar. I haven't been able to ever afford an electric... I only have an accoustic... If I could win that, that would be AMAZING.

Plus it is signed by Daniel Garcia *contemplates which is worth more; guitar or signature*.

In addition to which, I believe Danny said, "It will probbably be a Fender, cause that is what I play". A Mustang would PWN! Even a Squire would be amazingly generous.

So, any details about the price of the DVD? That is what this all boils down to. Oh, and would I still be elegable for the contest if I buy the download? I forget.

Thanks for the help!

Jan 13, 2008
90 minutes remaining until the live chat session begins. Might have a few surprise guests there as well...
Sweet deal! I'm trying to finish studying for my midterm before then so I can catch the whole chat. :D

May 18, 2008
I can't wait... I might just wet my pants!!! (probbably not... Unless BAWI comes back with the Socka Trova, in which case I might even die from excitement.)

D

Deleted member 2755

my line sucks.. cant stream the video.. btw, how much the DVD cost ?:)

That will be released at the time of the actual Symphony release.

Enjoy the chat. I'm working on some other important things right now so I left. Hope the chat goes great.

-Doug

May 31, 2008
That will be released at the time of the actual Symphony release.

Enjoy the chat. I'm working on some other important things right now so I left. Hope the chat goes great.

-Doug

Mentalism:

I, DaveyG, officially predict that Daniel Garcia's Symphony will cost $35.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results