clipshift small hands

Dec 16, 2008
Austin, TX
The move is not an easy move. It takes most people months just to get the basic mechanics down, and it takes much longer for them to get it down for performing.
Just for info, how old are you (to see if you do have small hands) and how long have you been practicing?

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Okay, when I started practicing the Clip Shift I thought for sure that my hands were too small. I kept on practicing and practicing and I never gave up. I watched the dvd over and over again. Please just don't give up. Hand size is not an issue. I have very small hands and I can still do the clip shift with no problems. Just break it up. First learn the "Clip" and then the "Shift". Take your time!

Also watch Chad do the Clip Shift in slow motion on the dvd. It helped me out a lot with my finger positions. :)

Take Care,

Anthony

Jul 19, 2009
im 13 years old my hand are abit bigger that lee ashers, i dontt flourish so my finger are not so flexible. and i got it 2 days ago. tip how do u clip the card u know is the begining

Jun 26, 2009
this is a very hard move. remember that. it will take you some time before you will get down well. just practice, practice, and practice some more.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
this is a very hard move. remember that. it will take you some time before you will get down well. just practice, practice, and practice some more.

zdogmagic said:
Could you be a bit more specific on your problem?

well, i think my hands are to small, but also i don't own the dvd. i figured it out in a live performance and i just can't get it. could you please explain it. and please tell me if i am right here: how it works is you clip the card from the bottom and shift it to the top of the deck moving it around the deck with your pinkey. please help if you can.

-zdogmagic

He sent me that PM today.

Hypocrite.

EDIT::// Just a word of advice to all the people that can't get the clipshift down. There is no secret move, there is no secret finger movement, there is nothing we can tell you, you guys need to actually practice it, its a hard move, you guys already know that, dont expect to do the clipshift after 3 days of practice. Bunch of posers, if you guys ACTUALLY own the dvd you should have not a problem with it, I didnt.

Jun 22, 2009
He sent me that PM today.

Hypocrite.

EDIT::// Just a word of advice to all the people that can't get the clipshift down. There is no secret move, there is no secret finger movement, there is nothing we can tell you, you guys need to actually practice it, its a hard move, you guys already know that, dont expect to do the clipshift after 3 days of practice. Bunch of posers, if you guys ACTUALLY own the dvd you should have not a problem with it, I didnt.

Agreed I have been on it for months and am no where close to perfecting it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results