Cardistry Collaboration Contest 2009 : Entries Posted

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
All qualifying entries in this year's Cardistry Collaboration Contest have been posted. Check 'em out, rate, comment, and share: http://media.theory11.com/CCC2009

Note that the rating of the entries plays absolutely NO part in which is chosen as the winner. As specified HERE - all qualifying submissions will be viewed and discussed by our panel of judges. No sense in rating another team's entry to better your luck, because... well... it won't.

Enjoy! ;)

Apr 8, 2008
Hehe, I'm one of those 50 people I'm guessing? Although I'm not sure if i even signed up XD I was in a duo, but we couldn't film because we were geologically impaired until 2 weeks before the deadline, but he was on vacation, so.... yeah.

But i've only gone through 3 vids, so far, most of the are not bad!

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Hehe, I'm one of those 50 people I'm guessing? Although I'm not sure if i even signed up XD I was in a duo, but we couldn't film because we were geologically impaired until 2 weeks before the deadline, but he was on vacation, so.... yeah.

But i've only gone through 3 vids, so far, most of the are not bad!

Quite a few entries were featuring members that lived in separate countries, but the results still came out well. :)

There have been some really great videos this year. AllYourDeckAreBelongToUs's entry is my favourite - I hope they win, definitely the most creative. :)

-Sam H

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results