Trilogy (Flourishes) or Motion

Sep 20, 2009
i want to learn card flourishes, i dont know if i should get Daniel Madison's Motion, or Dan and Dave's Trilogy-Flourishes. i personally like both of their styles, but im just going to buy one

can anyone tell me about how well do those 2 dvds' teachs, and any other stuff about those dvds. thanks..

Sep 20, 2009
i assume that you havent seen the other thread that i posted under "product questions". Because if you did, then i will call you stupid.

On the other thread i said, im not looking for beginner stuff.

i assume that you havent seen the other thread that i posted under "product questions". Because if you did, then i will call you stupid.

Ok buddy, I know you're new here, and I don't know how much experience you have in other online forums. But you don't just come in here and start disrespecting other members, it'll get you a lot of hate quick. You shouldn't have posted the same thread twice, you will get just as good answers with just one, plus you won't have other members upset.

Also, please use the search function next time before you make a thread, there have been several threads on this already.

D

Deleted member 2755

I'd wait another week or two for Genesis. ;) But hey.... That's just me. :)

-Doug

i know i posted 2 of those, u dont need to repeat what i already know

What he's saying is don't post the same thread more than once. It tends to upset people around here, and the mods usually end up shutting down one thread or the other. Sometimes both.

Besides, this is better suited for product questions forum not the general misc board.

So in light of that I don't think I'll answer your question here.

I would recomend you actually read the rules before taking that kind of tone of text with people around here. There are some magicians on this forum that eat noobs like you for lunch.

Just FYI.

On the other thread i said, im not looking for beginner stuff.

Allright hot shot. Unless your real name is Lance Burton I don't think you have any grounds to come in here and throw that kind of disrespect around.

I'm calling you out right now. If your no rookie by your own words: "I'm not looking for beginner stuff." Then who are you, what is your skill level, what is your resume, where have you performed, for who, and how long?

Pony up to the table boy, or don't take such a lip around here. I'll have none of that non sense on any board I frequent.

Unless you can prove me otherwise I'll just assume your some smart mouthed 12 year old with daddy's credit card and a more developed "Interest" in magic. Which would place you somewhere between fanatical fanboy and amature hobbiest at best. Before you retort with another one of your smart ass comments I challenge you: Prove me wrong.

Mods: I beseech you to please not close THIS particular thread. Please let it live long enough for the rube to have a fighting chance to answer my request. I'd rather his replies be placed here than wasting cyber space and opening up another thread.

Kindly,
Will

May 18, 2008
Allright hot shot. Unless your real name is Lance Burton I don't think you have any grounds to come in here and throw that kind of disrespect around.

I'm calling you out right now. If your no rookie by your own words: "I'm not looking for beginner stuff." Then who are you, what is your skill level, what is your resume, where have you performed, for who, and how long?

Pony up to the table boy, or don't take such a lip around here. I'll have none of that non sense on any board I frequent.

Unless you can prove me otherwise I'll just assume your some smart mouthed 12 year old with daddy's credit card and a more developed "Interest" in magic. Which would place you somewhere between fanatical fanboy and amature hobbiest at best. Before you retort with another one of your smart ass comments I challenge you: Prove me wrong.

Mods: I beseech you to please not close THIS particular thread. Please let it live long enough for the rube to have a fighting chance to answer my request. I'd rather his replies be placed here than wasting cyber space and opening up another thread.

Kindly,
Will

Dude, you ROCK.

Sep 1, 2007
Back to the thread....

I love the Trilogy Flourishes a lot more, but I also love Motion, just a lot less :p

Sep 13, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
they are both realy good. but motion has more flourishes, that are also easier. on the trilogy-flourishes dvd, there is no talking, which i find to be a drawback. but get both of them, and if you are serious about card manipulation, get the system, xtreme begginerz 1-2, cobra cut, and cradle to grave.

Sep 20, 2009
i apologize about posting twice, i also apologize for the disrespectful replies.

But William Draven, if you cant answer my questions, please dont post here for the second time, i dont need a trash like you in here talk more than once, please respect yourself.

Thanks for your first reply tho, that's why im here to apologize.

Don't post twice? This coming from someone who can't read the rules to know what kind of forum you should be posting your own questions in?

Really? Are you going to honestly try to engage me on this?

You got two replies because I wasn't thrilled with your tone of text the first time through, but I was willing to cut you some slack and offer you the bennifit of the doubt.

Your smart ass reply to someone else though brought on my wrath. You're too new around here to be talking that much smack. Now you dare call me trash?

You better have one hell of a resume there JR. I've taken less crap from Hollywood A listers than I've gotten from you.

So lets try a diffrent approach. How about you don't waste anymore of my time until you can answer my questions? I'll give them to you again.

Who are you, where have you performed, what is your resume, for whom have you performed for, what is your skill level, and what other credintials do you have to come in here with such a smart mouth like that.

Unless your a Diva, that attitude won't fly here boy.

Balls in your court JR. Impress me, I've got all night.

Sep 20, 2009
as i said im new to Theory11 and i dont know who he is. i say nothing about he's first reply, it was my fault. But his second reply is not needed, and i dont take Draven as a respected member of the forum, his second thread says it all, at least in my opinon.

And please dont throw out words like "you'd better watch your mouth kid" that easily, it sounds like an uneducated person. i truly apologize for my mistakes, and i hope that i wont see any uneducated words here anymore.

as i said im new to Theory11 and i dont know who he is.

Then maybe you should do your research before you mouth off to him like that.

i say nothing about he's first reply, it was my fault. But his second reply is not needed

Actually, it was. You come in here talking like you have the experience and knowledge to talk to people in the way that you did, and he asked for your credentials.

and i dont take Draven as a respected member of the forum, his second thread says it all, at least in my opinon.

Oh my god...

And please dont throw out words like "you'd better watch your mouth kid" that easily, it sounds like an uneducated person. i truly apologize for my mistakes, and i hope that i wont see any uneducated words here anymore.

Yes, you are so right, I am the uneducated one. Not you. Sure.

Sep 20, 2009
Draven, are you trying to say that you're not a trash? you seriously dont have to do that, you writing answered it all. i know i made mistakes, and i apologized.

Now, behave yourself. i wont reply to you anymore, dont want to waste time on a person like you.

Say anything you want here, i dont care

Sep 20, 2009
Demon5magic im sorry to call you uneducated, but i really dont see how Draven's a respected member here. please dont reply anymore

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results