GENESIS by Andrei Jikh :: Preview Video [updated 10/23/09]

Jan 21, 2009
I'm so psyched for you! Really happy about this project, and I can feel the dedication, blood, sweat, and tears, and years that went into the making of this. We're only seeing the final product, but you were there for the whole ride. I just thought we should all congratulate and celebrate your night.

tumblr_kqytzseOzZ1qzqgiqo1_500.jpg

Everyone get in here. Congratulate the man.

Cheers!

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
The official preview looks amazing. Who did the music? Great job. It makes me want to get into cardistry. Are all the moves seen taught on this volume, or are some of those on the other volumes?

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
The official preview looks amazing. Who did the music? Great job. It makes me want to get into cardistry. Are all the moves seen taught on this volume, or are some of those on the other volumes?

Thanks jtmorris!

Wes Craun (Condition) did the music for the trailer, entirely from scratch. All the moves are taught on this DVD. It's a 4 hour instructional with 30+ moves. ALL the moves you saw in the trailer are taught on this disc in addition to much, much more.

- Andrei Jikh

Sep 1, 2007
Already told you what I thought Drei, sick **** right here... Im actuallu excited to learn some of the fundamentals I passed on when first starting out. Also excited to be one or the thousands of people to overuse bullet.

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Hey Mike, it won't have any bloopers on there unfortunately. I literally ran out of room and space. If it were a minute longer this thing would have to be two separate discs; however, I MIGHT be able to fit them into the second and third discs! :D

Although there weren't very many to begin with.

-Andrei Jikh

Jan 27, 2008
Is genesis going to have other video content like bloopers.. etc..?
Just curious..:p

Andrei doesn't make mistakes. He does it right the first time.

Also I hope this replaces that awful, overpriced 'xtreme beginners' dvd as the 'go to' referral for people asking where to start in cardistry.

Also I hope this replaces that awful, overpriced 'xtreme beginners' dvd as the 'go to' referral for people asking where to start in cardistry.

Actually Extreme Beginners is a very good learning source regardless and deserves its due respect. Even if your not a Devo fan you still have to recognize the skill. I'm not a huge flourisher but I do flourish and I learned a few things from that DVD.

I look forward to this Andrei!!!

Thanks guys, I really hope you enjoyed it and it wasn't as disappointing as people thought, the preview was really the calm before the storm.

A thing to NOTE :: The first disc is nearly 4 hours long with 30+ moves. Everything you saw in the trailer is included into the first disc.

I just don't want people to get confused and think this is all 3 discs, this is ONLY the first one and I promise, it will only get crazier from here. But for now, I want to celebrate this FIRST disc which took my whole heart and soul to complete.

... Let's celebrate.... YAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!

-Andrei Jikh

I can relate to you Andrei and I'm sure this is every bit as great as you say it is. Finally I've been waiting a long time for this along with the T11 community so my hats off to you sir.

Shane

May 18, 2008
Hey Mike, it won't have any bloopers on there unfortunately. I literally ran out of room and space. If it were a minute longer this thing would have to be two separate discs; however, I MIGHT be able to fit them into the second and third discs! :D

-Andrei Jikh

SURE... Haha.

If there is ONE thing that we all know about Theory11, there are ALWAYS bloopers. :D

Plus, flourishing DOES screw up somtimes. Looking forward to it though. Like, SERIOUSLY looking forward to it. Like, I want this more than ANY magic/cardistry DVD I have seen in the last like 3 years.

Andrei, I REALLY am impressed by the skill that you have obtained by almost all self-teaching and disipline... This, coupled with the fact that you are young (in comparison) makes it VERY inspirational to watch a finished product in which SO many divisions of talent went in. I am SO psyched to watch this, you don't even know.

Feb 6, 2009
St. Louis, Missouri

Sounds cool.. Looking forward to the next ones! :)

Hehe, yeah sure. ;P

-Andrei Jikh

Im sure you know him that well..:rolleyes:

Actually, Xtreme Beginners is not even close to awful. It has great reviews by almost EVERYONE who has ever bought it. :D
I will agree however that I hope genesis is good and makes good reviews. I am looking forward to buying it and the next genesis releases.

Bolded in quotes..

Aug 31, 2007
Yeah, yeah flourishes are good and all that, but the editing needs more props. Literally "epic" editing. Twas a dream.

~Zach

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results