t11.bulletin :: GENESIS v1 Release Countdown + A Few Surprises...

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Guys,

Happy Halloween! Tomorrow night at 11:00pm EST is a big moment for us - and me especially. We'll be FINALLY releasing the first volume of my debut DVD set, GENESIS. As many of you know, this has been a monumental undertaking - something we poured blood, sweat, and many many sleepless nights into realization of. Tomorrow night, it comes to light.

I really think that this project has something for everyone. That was the goal. Volume 1 - Essentials - is my most core techniques. If you're just starting in cardistry, you'll learn the fundamentals - fanning, basic moves, foundations, and much more. If you're already in the scene, you'll learn many of my original moves. In addition, I talk (too much?!) about the finesse, the cadence, the movements that make cardistry look so much better.

All told, Volume 1 has over 30 moves and close to FOUR hours of instruction - by myself, by Dave Buck, and by Alejandro Portela. This is only the beginning - but I do hope everyone will appreciate the journey and see beyond the glitsy, polished final product - to see the work it took to get it there. This project was a MONSTER.

I have many people to thank for helping me get to this point - not only in production of this DVD, but in my journey in cardistry thus far. It's been an amazing ride. I want to thank everyone - for your support, your guidance, your direction, your motivation. Thank you.

Join us tomorrow night to see it come to life - and a few more surprises we have in store for the moment of release.

- Andrei Jikh

Jun 14, 2008
Hey Andrei,

I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with the release, I'm sure it'll be amazing. I also wanted to congratulate you, as I understand how much work it takes to achieve something with which you yourself can be this happy with.

Looking forward to the release,
Steven.

May 18, 2008
As I have stated WAY too many times before, I am SOOOOOOO psyched about this release. Like, no joke.

I am OBSESSED with magic, video editing and filming. Putting together something like this is just like... a smorgasborg of heaven for me.

I CAN'T wait for this, even for just the editing. I LOVE cardistry as well.

MAN!

Great job Andrei!

D

Deleted member 2755

I've been sooooo pumped for this project. I'm not sure if I can get it tomorrow, but I plan on getting it as soon as possible.

Will there be a downloadable version of this? I plan on getting both the DVD and download. :D

-Doug

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Seven hours until we are go for launch... to confirm, this will be available as a DVD, Download, and DVD + DL combo (recommended). We recommend the download for those with reliable, high-speed connections only - as it is over 1.5gb (nearly 4 hours).

Jan 9, 2009
Exciting stuff!!

Two great things on one night. I can't stay up until release (UK) but I'll be buying stuff tomorrow :)

-Dave

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results