Help with Smoke and Mirrors!

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
Hey guys I have a question about smoke and mirrors and if it is somwhere I missed then sorry.

Are the smoke and mirrors new edition decks limited edition or if I wait a while can I still get them or do you think they will sell out and not come back like the other additions?

Please help.

Thanks guys.

Nov 18, 2007
Chances are that they will be sold out soon. I checked DnD's site and they only have about 400 decks left. They could be out by the end of the week or earlier.

If you were able to produce a deck of cards, and have them sell out within a few days, would you stop producing them?

Look at it this way;

Dan and Dave are two seperate people, though within magic are one entity.

Online Sales, DVDs, Cards etc profits all go to two people rather than the one though they are only really seen as the one.

Though im sure they make a fair income, I woudl be certain to say they will want/need this to continue at a steady rate.

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
If you were able to produce a deck of cards, and have them sell out within a few days, would you stop producing them?

Look at it this way;

Dan and Dave are two seperate people, though within magic are one entity.

Online Sales, DVDs, Cards etc profits all go to two people rather than the one though they are only really seen as the one.

Though im sure they make a fair income, I woudl be certain to say they will want/need this to continue at a steady rate.

I have a very small amount of money and I may owe that to someone so I dont know if I will get these. Hopefuly. :(

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
^ Part Irish/Part Scottish

And I dont think I know any Irish Magicians? haha. If by the time you can afford them they have sold out, we might be able to work something out mate :).

Nice!! I really want these decks (thinks to himself: oh wait Have to play the haggling game).... I mean I could take them of your hands.

Thanks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results