Jumbo cards. Need advice ASAP please!

Jun 1, 2009
I need to find jumbo cards for my schools talent show, and auditions are next week. I have googled and not come up with anything good, does anyone know where a good, reliable site is to buy jumbo cards from? I'm looking for ones around the size of notebook paper. Thank you!

Mar 7, 2009
Huntington, WV
well i dont know if they make them that big, but i recently purchased a jumbo deck that are a little smaller than a DVD box, and i dont think ive seen bigger.
i also dont know if you have a Fruth pharmacy near you, but that where i got them. hope this helps :)

Jun 1, 2009
well i dont know if they make them that big, but i recently purchased a jumbo deck that are a little smaller than a DVD box, and i dont think ive seen bigger.
i also dont know if you have a Fruth pharmacy near you, but that where i got them. hope this helps :)

Thank you for the reply. I do not have a Fruth pharmacy, I have looked at my local walgreens and the ones they carry are a bit to small for me. I'm primarily looking for a reliable online seller, because every store I have gone and looked at does not carry what I need. Again, thank you for your help.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I need to find jumbo cards for my schools talent show, and auditions are next week. I have googled and not come up with anything good, does anyone know where a good, reliable site is to buy jumbo cards from? I'm looking for ones around the size of notebook paper. Thank you!

Bicycle has either suspended or discontinued making the Jumbo cards. Most magic stores are sold out of them. The same thing happened back in May 2009 and then all of a sudden the cards were back in stock. The original information (rumor) was that the Jumbos were made in China and Bicycle was closing their China factory down and moving the production back to the U.S. I remember reading that they would have the Jumbo card line up and running by the end of the year. I haven't seen any more information lately.

The regular price of the Jumbo cards are around $18. The only place I think still has them is Kardwell and they are selling them for $39.50. Here is the link:

http://www.kardwell.com/jumbo.htm

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results