Paul Harris' Bizarre Twist Variation

Jun 7, 2008
It seems like I'm posting lots of videos lately but I haven't had time (or the camera) to do so in awhile. This is my interpretation of Paul Harris' Bizarre Twist that uses the whole deck and a single card rather than 3 cards by themselves. Hope you enjoy:

http://vimeo.com/7830432

Jun 7, 2008
Thanks guys & I know it's not really Paul Harris' Bizarre Twist anymore but that's really where the plot stems from and the endgame is very similary. Thaks again for the comments I'll keep working on it and see where it goes from there.

-Jake

Jan 10, 2008
That was bad ass! I think I will start practicing that, if you don't mind. That is a nice sequence and a great way to use that particular color change. Great job!

Jun 7, 2008
industrialchild, you are more than welcome to use it and if you have any questions just PM me; thanks for all the comments guys!

-Jake

Jun 22, 2009
The worst factor is the fact you can see the card you place the four onto.. and then its different when you pick the four back up.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
The worst factor is the fact you can see the card you place the four onto.. and then its different when you pick the four back up.

That's what I was thinking. Otherwise, that's pretty sweet! Does anyone know where the Inverse Impulse change is taught (I think that's the right color change)?

Jan 10, 2008
That's what I was thinking. Otherwise, that's pretty sweet! Does anyone know where the Inverse Impulse change is taught (I think that's the right color change)?

It is simply called The Impulse Change and it can be found in Kevin Ho's booklet/pdf Smooth Operations. You can buy both the booklet and/or pdf here: dananddave.com

Dec 7, 2008
UK, Birmingham
it is really good i really like it.
the probelm i find is that u put the whole deck on and ppl could think u was whiching cards before u do the change which will distracted from the effect it self, but it could be easyly solcved in a performance if u know of that problem

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results