Smoke and Mirrors - Price

b+w

Dec 10, 2008
York, United Kingdom
Before the 3rd Edition came out, I saw some 1st editions costing about $30-$40. As the 3rd edition are now sold out, this price will have increased.

-Ben

Oct 31, 2009
Before the 3rd Edition came out, I saw some 1st editions costing about $30-$40. As the 3rd edition are now sold out, this price will have increased.

-Ben

nice i just ordered 2nd editions 5,95 from an european my-magicshop.com :p

Jan 13, 2008
Does anyone know where to get them, they seem to be out of stock everywhere I check.
You can try Ebay. The places they were originally sold (T11 and D&D) are both sold out (and have been for quite a while now), so you can really only get them on the secondary market. :)

Nov 10, 2007
I am selling a set of 1st edition smoke and mirrors, and a 2nd edition smoke and mirrors signed. If interested just drop me a PM or post it here. They are both unopened.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I am selling a set of 1st edition smoke and mirrors, and a 2nd edition smoke and mirrors signed. If interested just drop me a PM or post it here. They are both unopened.

Despite how good the deal is, there's no advertising on the forums! I have nothing against you Donald, just saying!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results