t11 bulletin :: theory11 Holiday Grand Prize - YOUR Chance To Win

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Last Thursday at 11:00pm EST, we chose the grand prize winner in our 2009 holiday contest - The Red Envelope. The prize? An all expense paid trip to Magic-Con (March 2010) - an intellectual and interactive conference for magicians and the largest gathering of theory11 artists in one place since our inception - inclusive of airfare, hotel accommodations, and registration to the conference in San Diego, California.

Unfortunately, the grand prize winner we chose previously (F06823) will be unable to make it to the conference in March - which means YOU still have an opportunity to win. Attached to this post you will find a link to a page containing 100 contest codes chosen completely at random. One lucky winner will be drawn from that list. Check your codes - are you on the list? A video of the drawing will be posted at 11:00pm EST on January 8th, 2010 (Friday) in our Media section.

We have many plans in place for the grand prize winner at the conference - and it will truly be an experience of a lifetime. Good luck...

http://www.theory11.com/contest/100.php

Sep 20, 2009
my code is up there, but the email you sent it in got deleted... can i still be eligible?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 23, 2009
i threw awa y my codes is there any way i could recover them if i sent you my store info

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
i threw awa y my codes is there any way i could recover them if i sent you my store info

Fortunately and unfortunately, in order to conduct this contest in a manner most fair, code cards were included in shipped packages at random by our warehouse team. That said, short of having the actual code card in your hand, there is no way for us to verify which code was included in which order.

D

Deleted member 2755

Dam!, none of my codes are up there.
I don't like this one, JB, I say you choose another 100 to pick from. lol.

The reality is that JB lied and they do know which codes are in which packages. I called him up and specifically told him not to include any of your codes in the drawing. Coincidentally the whole drawing was set up to make you win, but I decided it was for the best you didn't win.

-Doug

Jun 12, 2009
yay :D! I have 1 code up there!
Oh yeah and, it doesnt seem like my codes were at random seeing how all 11 of them were one number off each other. But i guess that was how it was supposed to be.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
lol odd question but umm....would you guys have on record which numbers were sent to the customers?

cuz i got my package 3 days ago, check my cards (6 of them , none were winners)
threw them in the garbage

naturally im pretty confident 1 of the nuimbers of the 100 was one of mine, but today being garbage day, its already been picked up lol

although theres a 99% chance that number wont be picked
but if it is, and have no proof, ill be utterly angry lol

for the record, think it was i09113, or I 09908 bah lol

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
I have around 40ish codes infront of me...none up there. Oh well. I still have 1 unopened package at the post office. I hope! Anyone want to sell ther codes il buy em haha!

Whats the highest sold code? Like is It R or are those free? Or J?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 13, 2008
Not up there. :(

...not that I can complain, I had a free code, heh. ;)

Good luck to those with their codes on the list! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results