Drink Monsters Or Sodas? Here's a Freebee.

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys, Beans here.

Just been sitting on this one for a little while, thought it was time to share it, not that it's really all that secretive, but it's just a fun little thing I do all the time.

Anyway, it's a balance thing, I kind of explain what I use it for in the video. Whenever I reach this point in the can I'll set it at an impossible looking balance on the table I'm performing at. It's a fun thing that can't do anything but just set the scenario

Anyway, for your viewing pleasure; me.

Monster Trick

~Beans

You're welcome by the way

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
been doing this since middle school. Isn't physics fun! (the answer is no...unless you're a nerd like me)

I've done it with a water bottle...it's harder because it lacks the lip/ledge that cans have, but it's possible. (easier with 20oz soda bottle style, not round bottomed ones...if that makes any sense)

My roommate does it with glasses of water with and without salt. He's got a steady hand though...I just spill water everywhere.

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah, don't get me wrong, this isn't revolutionary, it's just something that's a fun visual trick that will actually bring people over to see you if you're doing magic for a small group and your drink looks like it's floating somehow.

that is, if they don't know this little thing, but I get comments on it all the time

~Beans

Sep 3, 2007
As a trick it would be way better if you could control it better. I'd recommend looking into loops and you could balance it easy.

Sep 3, 2007
haha that was always fun... its almost as fun as the Nose Crack. my girl friend did that to me and fooled me forever before she showed me how she did it haha.

I was thinking about tricks conducted by guys that didn't blame crap on their girls.... Or boys. Jeez, what is the deal?

Peace.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Haha! I remember you walked up to Kotents and I with a can of Monster the first time we met you. There should be more monster can tricks out there. Very nice. I saw a presentations with this when I ate out in Seattle. The guy used "satanic" salt (from the salt shaker) and spread it around the can, just too add a little layer of deception.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results