t11.bulletin - SMOKE&MIRRORS v4 : Now Available

Sep 7, 2007
Hey everyone,

You can pick up your very own Smoke & Mirror v4 decks over at ExoMagic.com as well (while supplies last).

Totally didn't know they would sell out as fast as they did haha. Glad we got as many as we did.

Cheers,

Dec 28, 2008
Hey everyone,

You can pick up your very own Smoke & Mirror v4 decks over at ExoMagic.com as well (while supplies last).

Totally didn't know they would sell out as fast as they did haha. Glad we got as many as we did.

Cheers,

Great!!! Just ordered 8 and some nice blue Watermelons :) How long will it take for you to get them and then send them on to England?
Cheers :)

EDIT: How many did you get anyway? :p

Sep 7, 2007
Great!!! Just ordered 8 and some nice blue Watermelons :) How long will it take for you to get them and then send them on to England?

Shipping internationally is always tough to judge. USPS says 4-6 days, but I've seen it take upwards to 3 weeks to get to Indonesia.

Takes 1-2 days for us to process orders and ship.

// Edit //

Sorry, I didn't see your edit there, we were lucky enough to grab 72. Of course, we are not selling the full amount as we are saving some for contest prizes and special events.

You will also love the RJRTC, they have a thick stock (as Bee's usually do) but they handle beautifully. One of my favorite decks. I just want to eat them every time I pull them out haha.

Dec 28, 2008
Shipping internationally is always tough to judge. USPS says 4-6 days, but I've seen it take upwards to 3 weeks to get to Indonesia.

Takes 1-2 days for us to process orders and ship.

// Edit //

Sorry, I didn't see your edit there, we were lucky enough to grab 72. Of course, we are not selling the full amount as we are saving some for contest prizes and special events.

You will also love the RJRTC, they have a thick stock (as Bee's usually do) but they handle beautifully. One of my favorite decks. I just want to eat them every time I pull them out haha.

Haha thanks Alex :)

Sep 7, 2007
Has anyone ever ordered from Exomagic.com is it a legit place? Are they in the United States of America?

We've had tons of happy customers :) hopefully we can make some more. Well, not quite tons, but we have sold to over 50 customers so far. We're a new store on the block, based out of the Chicago-region area in the United States.

I'm the owner (Alex) of the shop, and if you have any questions I'd be happy to address them via PM.

Cheers,

Nov 10, 2007
We've had tons of happy customers :) hopefully we can make some more. Well, not quite tons, but we have sold to over 50 customers so far. We're a new store on the block, based out of the Chicago-region area in the United States.

I'm the owner (Alex) of the shop, and if you have any questions I'd be happy to address them via PM.

Cheers,

Awesome just bought 13 smoke and mirrors from you guys, and if the service is good you will be my supplier for cards, which I order a ton, I would love to help support smaller online stores like you. Don't want to say great job yet until I get the package, but great job on making your own online store with all those great prices you have. You saved me today I wanted those cards so bad and you were the only place with them, any idea when you will ship the cards out?
Thanks again

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Its a legit place not to mention some killer deals.

Very much legit. I am biased (I used to work on ExoMagic staff) but it is no lie. Alex bends over backwards to get what everyone wants. Hence they used to carry brown wynns, and they carry Watermelon Bees still. Among other things.

Check 'em out if you like. You will be in good hands. If you can't wait till next week, exomagic might be your only option.

L

Mar 2, 2009
So i just got these... BEST EVER
they are the smoothest cards i ever felt. Edges arent rough. Usually when you first take cards out they can only faro one way up down or down up but these strait out of the box farro perfet!

hduarte1

Elite Member
Jul 2, 2008
Akatsuki Hideout
So i just got these... BEST EVER
they are the smoothest cards i ever felt. Edges arent rough. Usually when you first take cards out they can only faro one way up down or down up but these strait out of the box farro perfet!

Would anyone be posting a review anytime soon? I would like to read a few reviews before Monday to know if I should order 6 or a brick. Thanks

HD

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Order a brick. These things are SICK!

Yes, I rhyme. :D

Really good handling, fans perfect right out of the box.

There's really no words to give them justice.

Great Job D&D!

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Nice shipping, they just showed up today. Haven't opened them yet, got other things to take care of before I can dedicate time to playing with the new toys.

Edit:

Just opened them and played with them for the last ... half hour or so. These may be the nicest cards I have ever handled. My only complaint is that I can't afford to drop $6 a deck for my cards.

Finish is smooth as silk, stock is a nice mix of sturdy and flexible. The artwork is decent, but aside from the Ace of Spades and Jokers it doesn't really do a ton for me. It's simple, which I like, but otherwise unoriginal. I do like the metallic inks, they give a nice touch to the design.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 13, 2008
Nice shipping, they just showed up today.
T11 is indeed good for that...D&D only just shipped mine today, apparently, despite ordering them on Monday (obviously, as they sold out everywhere within a very short time span). :(

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Yeah. I haven't ordered much from T11 that had to be shipped (usually 1on1s). I won two decks in SNCs, and they both shipped pretty quick (even the one that I got right before MagicCon).

However, placing the order on Monday and getting the product on Thursday is pretty darn good, when I used standard shipping. That means they got the order Mon, processed it and likely shipped it Tues, and it arrives across the country two days later. Nice.

Mar 1, 2010
Hong Kong
Luckily, I got one :D!

A nice shop here ordered 60 decks, and I bought one, about $7 USD( much cheaper than ordering from T11 directly)!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results