FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Contact Person: William Draven
Company Name: William Draven Productions
Email Address: waynedwizard@yahoo.com
Web site address: www.williamdraven.co.cc

Where: Los Angeles Convention Center
When: Thursday July 1, 2010 at 8pm
Price: Free with Anime Expo Badge

Hollywood & Vegas magicians demonstrate freakish magic for hundreds of Anime fans!!

Nationally recognized illusionist William Draven will take to the stage at the nations largest anime convention “Anime Expo” at 8pm for a 90 minute tour-de-force of strange, macabre, bizarre, and freakishly scary magic. Draven’s show will also star Las Vegas's own international magician super star Dan Sperry. And to fill out the program they will be joined by the talented styling of up & coming teen magician Jeff Favor, in an evening of magic that too disturbing to be forgotten!

William Draven and Dan Sperry have multiple TV appearances including the nationally airing “Masters of Illusion” on MyNetwork, as well both being veterans of national and world wide tours. “This is going to be our best show at Anime Expo yet!” Remarks Draven, “I'm excited to perform at the convention, I don't think they'll know what will hit them!” comments Sperry. “This show will amaze, and bewilder the audience, quite possibly even make them challenge their own grasp of reality.” Favor adds. Anime Expo is the nations leading expo of Japanese animation, culture, and manga. More information about the convention, prices, hotel rooms, and registration is available on it's website at www.anime-expo.org, More information about William Draven is available on his website at www.williamdraven.co.cc, More information about Dan Sperry is available at his website at www.dansperry.com.

# # #​

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 13, 2008
Blah. Would love to go see Dan Sperry live again. But alas, I live in Canada, many kilometers away. =/

Have fun to anyone who goes/is involved! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results