My dad just now bought me the following from theory11 in download form:
Dangerous - Disc 1 - Mystique
Dangerous - Disc 2 - Motion
Genesis v1
Death to the Double Undercut(1-on-1)
Revolver (1-on-1)
Shinobi Control(1-on-1)
Double lift(1-on-1)

Now, all of these are apparently compressed files, and are 0.1 MB. When I've downloaded them, all of them are EMPTY. Yes, empty. My dad and I are now extremely pissed/concerned/annoyed, and I've lost several download attempts for each of them, and as of now, a little under 100 dollars.

I tried calling the toll-free number, but nobody is apparently "available". Can somebody please help?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
My dad just now bought me the following from theory11 in download form:
Dangerous - Disc 1 - Mystique
Dangerous - Disc 2 - Motion
Genesis v1
Death to the Double Undercut(1-on-1)
Revolver (1-on-1)
Shinobi Control(1-on-1)
Double lift(1-on-1)

Now, all of these are apparently compressed files, and are 0.1 MB. When I've downloaded them, all of them are EMPTY. Yes, empty. My dad and I are now extremely pissed/concerned/annoyed, and I've lost several download attempts for each of them, and as of now, a little under 100 dollars.

I tried calling the toll-free number, but nobody is apparently "available". Can somebody please help?

E-mail support. Or PM JB or Jon Raiker. I'm sure they'll sort things out.

Jun 10, 2010
Total Access Number: 6
Remaining Accesses: 5 Dangerous : Motion : Volume 2 :: Download

You must extract (unzip) the video before playing. Quicktime Player 7.2 is required in order to play the video.

Remaining Accesses: 5 Dangerous : Mystique : Volume 1 :: Download

You must extract (unzip) the video before playing. Quicktime Player 7.2 is required in order to play the video.

Remaining Accesses: 3 Death to the Double Undercut by JP : 1-on-1

Remaining Accesses: 4 GENESIS v1 by Andrei Jikh

Remaining Accesses: 4 REVOLVER by Kelvin Chow : 1-on-1

Remaining Accesses: 5 SHINOBI CONTROL by Emran Riaz : 1-on-1

Remaining Accesses: 5 THE DOUBLE LIFT with Jason England : 1-on-1

---

Wasted attempts to obtain the products our money has apparently been wasted on..

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
It should take 30 seconds to send a PM. The time it's taken you to post this thread, you could have taken care of this issue.

Jun 10, 2010
1) I've pm'd him.
2) What are the odds that he's sitting at his computer right now, just waiting for my PM, ready to solve my problem in 10 minutes? Highly unlikely.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
If you've already PM'd him, just wait. He will get back to you, I'm 100% sure. T11 has excellent customer support. Your issue will be sorted out, just be patient.

Jun 10, 2010
Going to keep this short, before I get really paranoid, but will I be able to get those lost downloads back too?

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
OK. You are assuming wayyy too much. The downloads aren't "lost", for one. There's a problem with downloading them which can be corrected. Secondly, Jon Raiker is on a lot, answering questions and helping out. And if you're busy, they will wait. This is not a touch-and-go, "if-I-don't-do-it-right-now-I-will-never-get-them" kind of deal. Just PM Raiker when you get the chance, and he will take care of everything. Calm down pal.

Ian

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Going to keep this short, before I get really paranoid, but will I be able to get those lost downloads back too?

I don't know about that, but the extra downloads are (I assume) in case you have trouble getting the downloads or if your hard drive fails. I have all faith that if you need further downloads, they will provide them as long as you've legally purchased the downloads.

Don't worry. It will be solved, and you will get what you purchased. Just be patient. Sometimes technology glitches. That's an unavoidable fact. But T11 will sort things out.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
If you tried downloading and it failed, sometimes you have to delete the first instance of the file for the second download attempt to properly register.

Also, it's a good idea to only download one file at a time.

I've had this problem (downloading Symphony) and you will get your download attempts back, just be patient. If you want to have another outlet submit a support ticket.
http://www.theory11.com/support/

T11 prides their company with crazy fast customer service, and I've never been let down by them.

Oct 8, 2007
Charleston, SC
Saborfang17 -

Check your email inbox and PM's, I've shot you some tips on how to easily resolve that file size issue. As mentioned on this thread whenever any issue arises please submit a ticket to our support department www.theory11.com/support/ and we'll get back with you ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had this issue about five or six times. It ALWAYS gets resolved QUICKLY. Actually, I made a purchase last night and had the problem. I got an email from Bryant this morning. My DL has about 20 seconds left. So thanks Bryant. You da man. And seriously guys, just send a support ticket. T11 is amazing with customer support.

Jun 10, 2010
I have had this issue about five or six times. It ALWAYS gets resolved QUICKLY. Actually, I made a purchase last night and had the problem. I got an email from Bryant this morning. My DL has about 20 seconds left. So thanks Bryant. You da man. And seriously guys, just send a support ticket. T11 is amazing with customer support.

Heh. You're right. I just went about my normal daily business, got back, and within 2 minutes, the fix he gave me worked. Currently waiting for Genesis to dl (a little over 1,800 mb = a long time).

Thanks for helping me resolve the matter, Bryant.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results